Chapter 4

I decided that I wasnt going to explain the games

~~~~~

"Are you Alright?" My moms voice started out distant but got louder as she wound her way through a small crowd to get to me. I'm standing in the same spot that I was in when The Mystery Hockey player ran into me. I watched him exit through a set of doors and I knew If I had gone through those doors I would see the team- a black rope blocking both sides of the path- walking into the locker room.

"I'm Fine" I reach down and pick up the book, Flipping through the pages I stop at just the right page. "Justin Kea, #9" I Smile. In His picture he isnt smiling but nether are any of the other players. 

"Lets go to our seats before you run into anyone else."
"He ran into me" I pout before walking down to our seats.

The game went by  quickly. 4-1. Spirit won. 
Kea had played a couple of times, and he was pretty good.

****

The game was over and me and my mom were slowly making our way to the Locker room. After each game people could wait outside and get the players to sign things as they came out of the locker room.

It took about 15 to 30 minutes so we were in no rush.

"What do you mean the family dropped out" The voice of Justin Kea came around the Corner.

" They had a death and are in no postion to house you" 

"Are there any other familys that can house me?" Justin sounded Frantic.

"There are two left" We turned the corner to see and very upset and still in uniform Justin kea, standing next to one of the main cocaches. "In fact theres one of the Familys now. Ms. Anderson come here" The Cocah smiles and makes a come here motion to my mom 

My mom smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me towards justin and the coach. "Hello"
"Ms. Anderson, We've had a Family drop out of the program, leaving Justin without a house. Would you mind housing him?"

I smiled and just about started shaking. My mom better say yes.

"As Long as My Daugther doesnt mind. She was complaining about rookies earlier"
I shoot my mom a deathly look before nodding. "Of Course"

"Alright. We'll get some papers signed and Justin will move in with you guys on the 2nd"

"Dont I get a say in this?" Its the frist time Justin  has spoken since we walked up and his voice is very serious

"Well Of Course" The Cocah looks confused.

"I want to stay with them I just dont like when I dont get asked how I feel" Justin bursts out laughing, apprently he was joking.