Chapter 39

I've been meaning to post this for awhile- 

Chapter 39.

"What are you going to name him?" My mom asks the next morning as I carry the puppy into the kitchen. He was a cuddlier and a pillow hog, He also whined every half any hour because he watned to go outside.

"Z." I say as I scratch behind his ear before setting him down and running towards my mom as she sets a bowl of dog food down on the side of the fridge. 

"After Zane?" Justin says as he comes walks into the room, his hair was sticking up all over the place and his pants hung low on his hips.

"Yeah, I guess." I look down at the table, not wanting to see the look on there faces. Would they think it was a bad idea? I had decided to name the dog Z, the moment I took him from Justin. 

"I think the name is perfect." I look up to see my mom holding Z, scratching behind his ear as his tail quickly wags.

"Here." I give Justin a small smile as he sets a plastic grocery bag down, labeled soldans pet supplies, in front of me. The bag held a few toys, a bag of treats, a leash and 2 differnet collars.

"Z, what collar do you want?" I take the puppy from my mom and set him down on the table in front of me. "Black with spikes or plain old blue." He licked at my hand.

My mom yelled blue, at the same time Justin yelled spikes. I laughed before hooking the black spiked collar around his neck. 

"There. Now he looks alittle bit more intimidating." My mom frowns before taking Z and setting him down on the ground. 

"That collar ruins his innocence." She pouts, watching at the puppy runs off and out of the room. 

My mom grabs a muffin before heading out of the room but not before stopping and grabbing a hold of the side of Justin's boxers. He jumps ten feet in the air as she tugs them up.

"Keep your boxers on." Mom smirks before leaving the room. I laugh as a nice pink color settles onto Just-ins cheeks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are we going to do today?" Justin asks as he throws himself down on the couch next to me, disturbing a sleeping Z.

I was about to answer his question but I close my mouth as his phone starts to go off. He sighs before digging into his pocket.

"Hi mom." He says into the phone. "Speaker phone? Oh. Hi Dad." I cover my mouth to hide my smile as gives me a miserable look, it was pretty clear that talking to his  parents wasn't his favorite thing to do. "Your coming to bay city? And staying for a few days?" I look up at him in surprise, I had never imagined what it would be like for his parents to come home, I barley knew anything about his parents. "No, Its not a problem. Love you to, bye." He snaps the phone closed the tosses it on the  coffee table. 

"Just Fucking Great." He says, running his fingers through his hair.

"Whats going on?" I ask as he continues to swear under his breath.

"Don't act like you didn't just sit and listen in." He hisses at me, half serious, half jokingly.

"You parents are coming to town?" 

"Yeah." He runs his hand through his hair.

My mom had come in the room right after Justin had answered my question, she had gotten excited and after twenty minutes of arguing with Justin it was decided that instead of having his parents pay for a hotel room for a week they would stay in the spare bedroom in our basement.