Chapter 47

Chapter 47-

"My back is sore." Justin told me as we climbed the steps to my house. After he kissed me, He had taken me back to my sit, telling me that late he would spend more time showing me how much he liked me. Ali spent the whole time smiling and telling me how cute she thought that was. The practice had gone by quickly and after dropping Ali off at her house, Justin had driven us home and was now swinging our arms as he held my hand. "Maybe you could give me a massage." He winks and pulls the door open. I pull my hand from his, not wanting my mom to know anything yet. I slipped off my shoes and turned the corner, freezing at the sight in front of me. Justin ran into me, grunting before looking over my shoulder.

"Who is that?" He asked at the same time as I asked.

"Dad?" Justin gasped and I looked up to see him glaring at my dad. 

My mom and dad were sitting in the living room, She was on the Love seat and He was on the corner of the couch. They were as close as they could get without sitting next to each other.

"Whats going on here?" I walked farther into the room, placing my hand on my hips, glaring at the two of them and liking the way that Justin had moved with me so he was still right behind me. My mom had slid to the other end of the love seat.

"Its definitely not what it looks like." My mom gets up and comes to stand next to me, she places her hand on my shoulder and I step back, bumping into Justin's chest. She frowns before turning away.

"We were just talking." My dad remains on the couch, looking around the room. "I was begging your mom to forgive me." My dad gives me the look that he did when I was younger and he was trying to get my mom to do something from him and he needed me to help him. I shook my head and looked down at my feet, relaxing slightly when Justin places his hand on my lower back.

"You wont be getting it. You've hurt me and Kae to much." My moms voice breaks at the end and I can tell by the look on her face how much she wants to wrap her arms around him and tell him to never leave her again. She still loved him and probably always would but what he did was wrong. Igrasp her hand, squeezing it tightly as my dad stands.

"Time for you to go." Justins voice surprises me.

"What?" My dad glares at him, not liking how he is bossing him around in a house that was once his.

"You've hurt Kae and Amanda alot. Its time for you to leave." He had never called my mom by her first name, most of the time he calls her Kae's mom or Mom.

My dad just doesnt day anything before shaking his head and heading to the door. Once we hear the front door close, we all relax and my mom runs out of the room, not wanting us to hear or see her cry.

"That was awkward." I tell Justin as I head upstairs.

"Yes it was." I give him a quick hug before going into my room and closing the door. Sliding to the floor and tyring to prevent any tears from falling. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There isn't much more that needs to happen now, in the next chapter his parents and two brothers will come. Then his birthday, and then its time for the end. But after that will be the squeal- Dating the Hockey Player. The cover for it is off the the right and was made by Alexandradawn.