Chapter 51

Chapter 51

"Kae. Stop licking my face." Justin whinned from beside me as I tryed to fall back asleep.

"Idiot, I'm not liking your face." I groan, knowing that it was way to early to be awake on a saturday morning.

"Then who is?" I sit up and look over a Justin, what I see sends me into a fit of giggles. Z is laying next to Justins head, licking as his cheek, which oddly is covered in peanut butter.

"Z is licking your face and its covered in peanut butter." I continue to laugh. Justin pushes the dog away before sitting up and wipping at his face, he looks down at his hand and frowns before looking up at me. He tries to keep a straight face for a moment before falling back and laughing.

"I'm not the only one with peanut butter face." He sits up, wiping at his eyes to get rid of the tears that have begun to fall from laughing so hard but all it does is smear more of the peanut butter. I gasp, wiping at my cheek and frowning when I feel that they're really is peanut butter there.

"What. The. Hell." I turn  to see Mac and Brodie standing in the doorway, both of them frowning.

"Are they seriously laughing? They're supposed to be mad." Brodie said to Mac as they continued to watch us. Mac just shook his head as Justin and I began to laugh harder.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You going to the cemeatary today?" Justin asks me as I come out of the bathroom, my face clear of peanut butter.

"Of course." I answer him after a moment of silence. I was honestly surprised that he remebered.

"I'm coming with you." He gives me a big smile before nudging me out of the way and entering the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You ready to go?" I ask Justin as he comes down the stairs. I had spent the last half an hour sitting and talking to his parents who had spent a good fifteen minutes yelling at Mac and Brodie for the peanut butter incedent.

"Where are you two going?" His dad asked at the same time that he said yes.

"To visit an old friend of Kae's." Justin said as he walked to the closet and got my coat out, tossing it to me before putting his on.

"May I come? I would love to meet a friend of Kae's." His mom said, clapping her hands togther and standing up. My eyes widened and I turned to Justin, begging him with my eyes to tell her no.

"Mom, I told you earlier this year how Kae was in a car accident, right?" Justin nodded to me before walking over to his mom and placing his hands on her shoulders. His mom nodded as she looked at the brace on my hand. The brace on my leg had been removed, just the day before they removed but a complication with my hand meant that, that brace had to stay. "This friend that we are going to see was with her that night..."

"And he didnt make it." His mom finished for him before pushing her son away and wrapping me up in her arms. I laughed for a moment and smiled at Justin over her shoulder before hugging her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go stand over there." Justin said as we stood at Zane's headstone.

"What?" I said, looking up at the taller boy in disbelief.

"I would like a moment alone." Justin pointed behind him where the car sat. I frowned for a moment before shuffling over to the car. My frown disappered as I watched what Justin did. He brushed the snow and dirt off Zanes headstone before sitting down, what amazed me the most was how he began to talk. Justin was talking to Zane, just like I did. 

"What was that about?" I asked Justin as he walked over to me a few minutes later.

"I had to aplogize for a few things and make a couple of promises." He smiled down at me as he unlocked the car. I gave him a big smile before wrapping my arms around him and giving a big hug.

_______________________________________

I have over 100 fans and I am so happy!!!! So thank you to everyone that has fanned me.

If you want a chapter of this story dedicated to you, please comment. :)

I really like the beginging of this chapter and I hope you do to.

I'm going to try and post more often.