Chapter 24

Chapter 24

I jog past Justin and into McDonalds. He laughed as I pasted him but honestly I didnt find anything funny. He was being a jerk and it wasnt at all funny.

"Its On Me." He says as he grabs my seleve and tugs me up to the counter. 

"Jee, Thanks." I roll my eyes and quickly tell the lady my order. She hands me my cup and I glare at Justin before going to find a table near the play area. As a Kid I had always loved coming here and wating my food as quickly as I could so my mom and dad would let me climb around and when they refused or said we didnt have enough time I would throw a fit, yelling and kicking till they let me. That of course had been 10 years ago when my dad looked at Sarah as his little princess's best friend. Now she was his little princess in ways that made me sick.

"You could've waited for me." Justin says as he slids the tray on the table infront of me. He wears a cocky grin as he sits down and takes a large drink from his pop.

"Didn't feel like it." I mutter before turning my attention back to the squeling kids that were running around. Why couldn't life still be this easy? These kids only had to worry about who they were sitting next to at lunch or wether or not they like the new kid. Alright, Maybe things have changed and these little kids lifes are a little more complacatied then my little kid time had been but they still didn't have to deal with things I was going through. I look back to Justin and frown when I notice that he's already half way down with his burger. 

"I'm starving, someone wouldn't make me breakfeast." He says when he notices me watching.

I roll my eyes and un-wrap my snack wrap. I'm taking small bites of the snack wrap and then switching to dunk a fry in ketchup when I hear it, the voice. The voice of the girl who started the ruining of everything.

"Well, Well, Well. What do we have here?" Sarah says as she walks up to our table. I glance over at Justin to see that he's wiping his mouth and switching from his slouching to sitting up right. Did he seriously like her?

"Two "friends" hanging out on a sunday night." I dunk another fry.

"Looks like more then friends."

"He's A Dick and My mom made us leave for dinner, so why dont you go away."I hiss.

"Justin isnt a Dick." They smile at each other and I have to look away.

"Who are you here with?" Sarah was never the type to go places alone, she used to always beg me to go to the store with her because she thought it was akward to go alone.

"No one." She answers to quickly. I now notice the large Mickey D's bag in her hand.

"Dont lie." 

"I'm. Here. Alone." She says so clenched teeth.

"If you say so." I take another bite.

"Ignor Kae, She's In A Really bad mood today."

"Pmsing?" Sarah laughs and So does Justin. I glare at them both, wondering when she would leave.

"Sarah?" We all freeze when we hear the voice coming from behind her. I freeze because the voice is so fimliar, Sarah freezes because she knows she's been caught.

"Yes." 

"Are you ready to leave?" My dad says as he gets closer, the paper towl in his hand tells me that he has come from the bathroom.

"I thought you two broke up." I raise an eyebrow and smile.

"Kae! I didn't see you there." He gives me a big smile. "We got in a fight but we didnt break up." He whispers the ending.

"Oh. Thats Intersting." I nodd and turn towards Justin, his mouth his hanging open and I can tell he is pissed at Sarah for lying. I'm crushed by the fact because I thought my dad had pulled his ass out of his head.

"Whos this?" Dad motions toward Justin.

"The Hockey Player, Me and Mom are housing." 

"I was at your first game, you played well." They shake hands and Justin mutters something about nice to meet you. "Well we have to get going now. Nice to see you again." Sarah mutters her goodbye and follows him out the door.

I turn to Justin and Smile. "I normally dont say this but; Told ya so." I smirk and sit back in my seat. "Karma's a Bitch, Isnt it?"

He grunts and sits back in his seat.

In the end me and Justin ended up playing on the Biking game they had in the corner of the game room, It took up time and kept out minds busy. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

I recently became obbsed with the song to the right, I love it. 

:)

Please Comment.

Like because Justin got what he deserved? 

Neutral Zone (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें