Chapter 56

"Justin, Do you have everything packed?" My mom asks as we come in the front door. 

"I think so, but Kae could you go check for me." Justin nods towards the stairs, a small smile on his face. I nod and run up the stairs. I sigh as I push the door to his room open, not liking how the rooms looks empty. I kneel down on the floor, checking under the bed and dresser before going to the dresser and making sure the drawers were empty. The last thing I do is go to the closet, making sure that it is also empty.

 As I close the door to his room I bite my lip to keep from crying, it was finally hitting me that he was leaving and he wasn't going to be there everyday. I wiped at my eyes, wiping away the few tears that had escaped. 

I slowly walked down the hall and down the stairs, making sure I had myself under control before going back down the stairs. When I got there Justin had tears running down his face and my mom wasn't in the room.

"Mom. What did you do to Justin?" I yell out as I wrap my arms around him, loving the way he automatically puts his arm around me and rests his chin on the top of my head.

"I didn't do anything." My mom comes out of the bathroom, tears running down her face too, a couple of tissues curled up in her hand. She hands one to Justin before wiping at her cheeks.

"Why are you both crying?" I ask, wanting them to stop so I didn't cry to.

"If he said what he said to me to you, then you would be crying to." She blows her nose before leaving the room and returning to the bathroom.

"What did you say to her?" I ask, hugging him tighter. 

"Nothing." He shakes his head and I know that he must of said something about how he was glad that he got to live here and how he was going to miss her.

"I'm going to miss you." I tell him, once I realize that my mom wasn't going to be back for a few minutes. Justin wraps both of his arms around me, holding me tightly.

"I wish I didn't have to leave yet." He leans down and whispers in me ear. I nod, agreeing with him before pressing my lips to his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wont see you until October." I sigh as we sit at the airport, waiting for his flight to be called. We were sitting on a really hard blue bench but it didn't matter because I was with Justin and he had his arm around me.

"No. I already planned it out, I'll be spending two weeks with you in July." I look up at him and he grins.

"That's great." I quickly kiss him as my mom comes and plops herself down next to me.

"Last call for Flight 114 to Ontario." A voice says on the intercom. Justin sighs before pulling me into a big hug and kissing my forehead.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." He whispers in my ear before giving my mom a hug and grabbing his bags. We watch as he goes through the line. He doesn't look back until he is on the other side, he turns and waves, a frown on his face.

My mom wraps her arms around me as the tears begin to fall.  

_______________________________________________________

After Christmas I'm going to write the epilogue and then its over. :(

Merry Christmas!