Chapter 5

"We need to go shopping." My mom squeled, grabbing my hand and pulling me with her. 

"Why?" I hated shopping, I perfered just giving my mom a list of the things I wanted and then just helping her put it all away when she got back but apprently I couldnt do that this time.

"For Justins Room," She Smiled, Shoving me towards my side of the car.

Justin had walked away from us, laughing hysterically. I knew idmedentally that the time that he was living with us would be fun. My mom hadnt found the joke funny at all but she soon got over it  and had the sudden need for the shopping spree.

We ended up at our poor excuse for a mall, with most of the stores closed theres a limited choice of stores. Just last week Hot Topic had closed so I had no reasons to come here.

~~~~

Pulling my bag higher on to my shoulder, I pushed my way through the crowds of kids that wouldnt move no matter how nicley you asked.

"Hi Kae" A Perky voice says beside me.

I look over to see Sarah standing next to me. "What do you want"

"To talk to an old friend."

"We arent friends." I walk up to my locker, pulling my preset lock down.

"Your dad told me you and your mom are housing a hockey player.:"

"Yeah, Whats it to you?" I shove my bag in and pull out some of my books.

"I was wondering which one"

"Not telling. You might steal him"

"Are you mad at me.?"  Sarah is clueless person.

"No. My dad left my mom for you but I'm not mad at you at all"

"I'm sorry. I didnt ask for this. I just fell in love"

"Shut up Sarah. You sound so stupid."

I slam my locker and walk off but not before I notice how sarah is laying her hand over her stomuch the way I've seen pregnant women do.