Chapter 20

Quick Authors Note-

The picture on the side is once again from 

kcorome_313

This chapter is dedicated to somuchloveinherheart because she always comments and I really appercaite it. 

I'm also looking for an editor so PM me if your intersted.

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 20-

Twenty Minutes later my mom called me down to the kitchen. When I got down there mom was sitting at the table, still picking at her dinner. Justin was standing by the counter, a smirk on his face. 

"Your Grounded." 

"What?" I take a deep breath, not wanting to lose my temper.

"Justin told me about your little phone call." 

"Why do you hate me?" I ignor my mom and go right to Justin. 

"I dont hate you." His smirk vanishes and he gets serious. 

"Yes you do. You say rude things, You only live her for a few days and you already think you can tell me who to hang out with. You hang out with Sarah even after being told what she did." I raise my hand to slap the tall boy but he reaches out and grabs my wrist.

"Are you done?" 

"I coudld go all night." I hadnt been this mad since I orignally found about about my mom and dads divorce. I really could go all night, listing things that made me belive that he hated me.

"Well. Stop. I dont hate you. Its nothing close to hate." He let go of my wrist and nudged me out of the way. He was starting up the steps when my mom called him back down.

"Yes?" He stood on the other side of the kitchen, close to the door, ready to bolt when he could.

"Your grounded to." my mom shook her head at both of us. "I thought it would be fun having Justin living here but I'm not so sure anymore..." She trailed off 

I instantly felt like I had when she said I couldnt hang out with Zane. Was she going to send him away?

"This grounding is going to be different. You two are only aloud to hang out with each other." She continued quickly "You'll be aloud to leave the house but only to dothings that I need you to do. 

"Your kidding right?" I started laughing, hoping this was a bad joke. Justin started laughing to, his laugh faker then mine.

"No." Our laughter instantly died off. "Now go up stairs and cancel any plans you had." 

Me and Justin both went up stairs. Head down, whining to ourselves like troubled puppies.

When I got to my room, I picked up my phone and hit redail.

"I was just about to call you." Zane said instead of his usaul hey.

"I've got bad news." I twist heart locket that I kept around my neck.

"what?" His voice didnt lose its happiness like it normally did when I told him that.

"I've got to cancel tomorrow night."

"Thats what I was going to call you about. A couple of my friends want to hang out."

"you were going to ditch me for your friends." I frown and tug on the locket alittle harder.

"Its not like that. Why are you canceling?" 

"I'm grounded. How is it not like that?" 

"Its bros before hos. so when they asked I couldnt tell them I was hanging out with you. I had to say yes."

"So I'm a ho now?" I didnt know what it was but something was seriously making me mad.

"No! I didnt mean it like that. Your not a ho. Its just in experssion." I could tell he was getting frustarted.

"I'll see you at school on monday."

"Kae." 

I dont get to hear what he has to say, my phone is already sitting on my night stand.

A moment later I tiptoe across the hall, I peek into justins room. He's laying in bed, his phone resting on his chest.

"What do you mean?" Sarahs voice scares me as it comes from the phone.

"I have to delay hanging out with you." I frown, he had already had plans with her when he told on me.

"Your canceling our date?" 

I put my hand over my mouth and walk back to my room. Was it really a date?