Chapter 42 Part 2

Chapter 42 Part 2

"He kissed me." I tell Ali the next morning as I walked to school. The night before I hadn't even thought of calling Ali, instead I ran into my room, firmly closing and locking the door behind me. I sat up for most of the night, wondering what just happened and why I regretted telling Justin that hecouldn't kiss me at all.

"Who kissed you?" Ali says as she comes to a complete stop, pulling on the back of my shirt so I stop to. Kids glare  as they go around us.

"Justin." I could tell that Ali hadn't been fully into the conversation because I said that one word, the name of the devilish boy that sometimes I hated and sometimes I couldn't get enough of, Her eyes widened and she shook her head.

"Did you just say that Justin Kea kissed you?"

"yeah." As the warning bell rings I grab her arm and brag her up the steps of the school not wanting to be late.

"What'd you do about it?" She whispers as she smiles.

"I yelled at him." A look of horror crosses her face as we reach her locker. She quickly opens it and gets the things she needs.

"Why would you do that?" She closes her locker and slowly turns to me. 

"He cant just kiss me!" I shout a little to loudly, My face heats up as people walking past turn and look at me.

"But you like him." She shakes her head again, grabbing my elbow she drags me down the hall to my locker.

"What about Zane?" I whisper as I gave the lock on my locker a big tug, knowing that it would open.

"Its been a few weeks." She groans. "I thought you weren't worried about that anymore? We agreed that Zane would want you to be happy." I stuff my bag into my locker and grab the books for my first two classes. Ali stands next to me, giving polite smiles and waves to anyone who said hello to her.

"I changed my mind." I hadn't really changed my mind and I wasn't going to lie, I was using Zane as an excuse. I still missed him but I knew that he would've wanted me to be happy.

Ali groans again as the bell rings and we have to go our separate ways. "We're not done talking about this." She narrows her eyes and points one of her small fingers at me.

"Yes. We are." I give her a sweet smile before grabbing and twisting her finger. She glares at me before stomping down the hall. 

_____________________

I really want to finish this story before school starts because, once it does I wont have anytime to write, but there's a lot that needs to happen before I can end the story ,so I just don't see that happening.