Chapter 8

Kae Andersons Words Of Wisdom on 10/3/11- Boys are evil.

The next moring as akward, My mom was acting like I was a harm to Justin and Justin wouldnt stop laughing at me whenever she left the room. During Breakfeast Justin ate two bowls of cornflakes and a banana. I could only settle for an apple.

"Are you one of those girls that constantly watching their weight?" He asked before he took another bite.

"No. Are  you one of those guys that could eat enough food for a small family" I ask as I recall him asking for thirds during dinnerthe night before.

"Kae, Dont be so rude. He's a growing boy and a hockey player" My mom was pretty much over the fact that my dad was dating my old friend.

"Yeah Kae, Dont be so rude!" Justin tossed his bowl in the sink and stood. He was smirking as he turned  to my mom "What are we doing today"

"Me and you are going shopping" I laughed as His eyes got wide.

"Shopping?" He ran his hand through his short, disleveled hair.

"For Food you like. I cant excatly get what you like if your not with me"

~~~~

"I like almost everything, I shouldnt have come" Justin had been saying the same thing all afternoon, going back anf forth from wal mart and meijers because my mom couldnt make up her god dang mind.

"You need to feel confortable around our house and you need to know that if you ever want any food that we dont have just ask"

"I could have stayed at the house and made you a list" I loved how much he was hating this.

"Your acting like Kae" My mom shot me a smile before continuing her shopping.

"Whats so wrong with acting like me?"

"Everything" Justin Muttered.

"You dont even really know me"

Glaring at him, I grabbed a box of nutter butters and tossed them in the cart.

~~~~

 "Where do you think your going?" My mom ask's as I pull the front door open,

"A jog." With winter two short months away I planned on going for small jogs during the beginging of october.

"This late?"

"Its only 4"

"Its getting dark already." She whined as Justin chuckled from the other side of the room.

"I'm 16, I can take care of myself." I grab my sweatshirt off the chair that Justin's sitting in and whack the back of the head. I hear his distant ouch as I stepped on to the porch and into the cold fall air.

I walked until I got to the corner, then I turned and started running. My run slowly turned into a jog and when I turned back on my street I was already breathing hard. Ignoring my house, I kept going doing the same thing as the time before. When I got back to the house my mom poked her head out.

"Kae, Time to come in"

"In alittle bit"

"No. Now. Your not looking to good"

I didnt know if I looked bad but I felt bad. My lungs burned as I struggled to breath and I felt sweaty.

"I havent done any sports this year so I need to get back in shape" I hiss at her before taking off again.

I had gone around the block a couple before I went back into the house. Justin was standing in the kitchen and My mom was sitting on the couch.

My house was odd in that way, when walking in you were in the living room and you could see into the kitchen since there really wasnt anything seperating the two. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an empty glass that Justin was holding out in my direction. I stood in front of the fridge filling the cup when I notcied justing standing behind me.

"What?"

"Just wait for it"

I gave him a werid look beforeing peeking into my cup and then pulling it away. I was taking a big drink when my legs suddenly turned to jelly and my head began to pound. I fell backwards, right into Justin's waiting arms.