Chapter 21

5,000 Reads

#817 on Whats Hot. :)

Chapter 21-

The next moring when I got out of bed and went downstairs for breakfeast, Justin was slumped at the table, a bowl of cearl and small list sat in front of him. My mom had already gone off to work and I was thankful that she was gone.

"Guess what we're doing today." Justin said as I grabbed a muffin.

"What?" I groaned.

"Shopping."

"Your joking right?" 

"The Note Says- I know you two hate shopping but I need you to pick some things up." He got up and set his bowl on the counter. "Atleast she put the stores we could find everything." He smiles.

"Whatever."

~~~~

Twently minutes later we're sitting outside of Walmart.

"Hey."Justin Tapped my hand as I stared out the car window."Before we go in, I wanted to say I'm sorry. I've been rude, I should be thankful but instead I'm rude."

When he paused I turned to look at him "I'm not going to stop hanging out with Sarah but I will stop saying rude things about Zane."

"Fine. I accpect your apology but I dont want Sarah in my house."

"alright. Are we okay now?" 

"I guess." I didnt want to argue with him any more. Especially since he was going to be here until late April.

"Thats good." He smiled.

"Give me that list so we can get this over with." He shoved the list in my Hand and got out of the car.

I followed him into the store and grabbed a cart.

"Did you know they dont sell walls here?" Justin asked as he looked around.

"No I didnt." I bite my lip and try not to laugh.

"I checked once." He slips the list from my fingers and looks at it. After going through it he starts to lead the way.

"Were you High?" I smile.

"Maybe." He tosses me a bottle of shampoo before pulling a pen out of his pocket to cross it off the list. "It bothered me for awhile but then I relised, what stor-"

"Shhhh." I cut him off. "Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"I think I hear Zane."

"You god, your not one of those girls who think they hear they're boyfriend every where they go, are you?"

"He isnt my boyfriend." I shoved the cart at him and ran towards the noise. Justin was following me, pulling the cart behind him.

"I bet you $5 that he has a girl with him"Justin Smirked.

"I thought you said you werent going to say anything rude about him." 

"Whatever." He held out his hand. "Are you going to bet against me?"

I quickly shook his hand "$5 says he isnt." We both grinned. I turned the corner to see Zane with...his friends. No girls in sight.

"Damn It." Justin muttered under his breath.

"Kae!" Zane called as he came walking up to me. "I thought you were grounded." He frowned.

"My mom's new punishment is spending a day with him." I make a gesture towards Justin.

"So your not able to hang out until Monday."

"Thats right."

"Okay. I'll let you get back to your 'punishment'." He put air quotes around punishment before giving justin a dirty look and walking back to his friends. Justin slipped a five dollar bill in my hand. We continued with out shopping. Him saying stupid things and me not laughing at him.

~~~~~