Chapter 23

Chapter 23

7,000 reads :)

This chapter is dedicated to xXwhatacutieXx3, because she comments alot and I appercaite it. 

"Thats It?" I ask my mom as I take another large bite of lucky charms. It was the next moring and I had hardly slept. I couldnt get Zane or Justin out of my head. Its like they were fighting over who I should think about more. It surprised me on how one little thing could have me thinking about Justin so much, So what if I turned him on? It didnt mean that he actually liked me, He just thought I was hot but then again when I first met him he said I didnt have a nice ass. 

Zane was fimilar and cute, someone I could have fun with but still be serious at times. Sure things between us werent serious, but if I let him in past the friend with benfits barrier we would be good togther. 

"Yes Thats It." She had to work again and all me and Justin had to do was sit here in the house and not leave. Before Yesterday it would've been a bunch of akward quietness. During yesterday afternoon, it would've been normal and maybe fun. Now it was just going to be akward. I didnt want to talk to him, I didnt even want to see him. I was confused, I didnt even know why I was upset. Maybe it was just the fact that I turned him on. Maybe it was nothing. 

"Theres More?" I could tell by the look in her eyes.

"Yes but that doesnt come until I get back." She took one more drink of her cofffee  before sitting the cup in the sink and heading towards the door. "Bye Kae, Bye 

Justin." She waves towards the stairs before disappering from view.

I watched as Justin came stumbling around the corner. He is slouched over, his hair was a mess and he was only wearing a pair of boxers. He looked cute, extermally cute.  I shake my head and look away. I couldnt think about him like that.

He throws himself down in the chair across from me. "Make me pancakes." He yawns and runs his hair threw his hair. 

"What?" 

"Make. Me. Pancakes." He looks up, there are large bags under his eyes and I can tell he hasnt gotten much sleep. 

"Do it youself."

"I want you to." He yawns again. 

"I'm not going to." I get up and make my way towards the kitchen, not bothering to clean up my mess. 

"Damn Kae! Just make me some pancakes."

"You cant tell me what to do." I strom into the living and fall into the chair, wishing they're was a door for me to slam. 

"Your my friend." He shouts. 

"Yeah, Friend not Servent." 

It was slient after that, He had no reply and I didnt want to make it worse. He ended up using the back kitchen door to spend his day in the basement. 

~~~~~~~~~~

My mom got home around five, and I was thankful. I couldnt stand the quiet anymore. I didnt like spending my time alone, I needed someone to talk to. If we were a year back in time I would've called Sarah but she was nothing to me now. I could'nt trust her, I could'nt even think about her without the word whore coming to mind. 

It wasnt like she went from guy to guy but it was the fact that she had begged to sleep over saying that she wanted to spend more time with me only she wasnt there for me. She had laughed and listened to what I had to say but inside she was dieing to sneak off to my dad. Just thinking about it made me go numb, made me feel used. 

"How was your day?" My mom smiled and slipped the remote from my hand.

"Boring." I admit.

"Wheres Justin?" I hated how much she cared about him, right now? Couldnt she see that I needed someone to talk to? I didnt hide it, I've always try to show how I feel and normally she catches on and we go lay on the hammock in the back to talk about it but things had changed. Maybe I'm the one whos changed, maybe I'm not as clear as eveyone clams I was. But thats not it, She the one. I may have changed alittle but she changed alot. She doesnt care as much and thats also something I need to talk  to her about? Was it the divcore that was slowly tugging my mom away or was it Justin?

"Basement." I mutter.

She tosses the remote back down and makes her way into the kitchen. I jump up and reclaim the remote, turning my attention back to the real world: las vegas.

"You watch this shit?" Justin slowly came into the room, my mom pushing him.

"I love this show." Me and my mom both said at the same time. 

"Dustin is so hot." My mom sighed. Even though I agreed with her, I started laughing. "Alright. Both of you go get dressed." She said when things got calmed down. 

"Why?" Justin adjusted his boxers. "I'm very confortable." 

"You have somewhere you need to go." My mom pouts. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Take her somewhere nice." My mom said as she placed a 50 dollar bill in Justins hand. We had both argued for a few minutes before getting dressed. I had said I didnt want to leave the house with him and he said he didnt want to leave the house with anyone, sunday was his lazy day. She had gotten us to cave in by saying we would be grounded again next weekend if we didnt leave. 

"Your making us go out to eat?" Justin frowned as he slipped the 50 in to his wallet.

My mom nodded and waved goodbye. 

Once we got to the garage, I tired to get in the drivers seat but Justin nudged me aside and pointed to the passenger side. I flipped him off before walking over to myside and slaming the door as I got in.

"Your acting like a child." He stated as he started the car.

"Your acting like a prick." I smile.

"Do you even know what prick means?" 

"Urban Dictionary says its a term used to sum up the existance of a worthless asshole." I tell him, still smiling.

He shakes his head and starts backing down the driveway. 

A few minutes later we pull into a parking lot and I look up from my shoes, alittle surprised at the quickness. I frown at the golden archs.

"Remind me never to go out on a date with you." I tell him as I un-buckle.

"Why?" He sounds offended.

"You were told to take me somewhere nice..."

"Yeah." He gets out and walks around to open my door.

"You brought me to McDonalds." 

"I figured this was all you deserved." He smirks and walks away, leaving me there slightly shocked

------------

So this chapter didnt really get to the point of things but I havent posted in awhile so I wanted to get something up quickly. The next part will be they're time at McDonlads and then it goes to Winter Break and thats when things should get better.