Bonus Chapter 1- Sarahs POV

It was wrong. The whole situation I had put myself in was wrong. I shouldn't have even gotten into the relationship in the first place. It had hurt the love of my life, The truth of it caused the car accident that Zane and Kae were in and now Justin was starting to hate me because I could'nt tell him anything. 

"I need to go out. Are you going to be okay?" I ask Todd as I pull my coat on and begin to do up the buttons.

"You don't do anything for me, Of course I'm going to be fine." He slurs. Yes, He spends most of his time drunk. Yes, Its all my fault. 

"Alright. Love you." I kiss him on the cheek before walking out and pulling the apartment door closed behind me.

It was innocent at first, the flirting when ever Kae invited me over, The hugs that lasted longer when no one was looking. The first kiss had been sweet and long. I had loved every moment of it but I never expected to fall in love with him. Kae's dad had been something I wanted but couldn't have. When he told me he felt the same, I  thought I had been blessed. When he left Kae's mom and Kae, I didnt feel bad at all. When things went from happy new couple to boring, I wanted to give it all back and just go back to innocently flirting. When I met someone new, I was ecstatic because things were finally fun again but now I wanted my best friend back, I wanted to be the old me, I didnt want people to glare at me in the hall. 

As I walked down the street, I reached down and placed a hand over my stomach. "Its okay baby, We're gonna be just fine." I reach up and wipe the tears away before continuing to the blue car at the end of the block.

"You ready?" The guy asks as I get to him. 

"Yeah." He pulls me foreword and tangles his hands in my hair. I giggle as he kisses my nose before letting me go. 

"This will be fun. I promise." He pulls me to the car and once we're both in, The fun hopefully begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you okay? Your looking alittle green." The guy asks as we continue to watch the movie. It was a terror movie and completely disgusting.

"I'll be right back." I run to the bathroom and get to the toilet right on time. "Baby, Aren't we supposed to be past the morning sickness stage." I clutch my stomach before getting up and returning to the movie.

__________________________________________

A look inside of Sarahs head. 

It may of cleared things up, It may have made them more confusing.

One thing I'm postive about is Its really short, Sorry.