Chapter 13

"Justin, Do you have everything you need?" My mom calls from downstairs.

"Where are you going?" I follow him as he collects his things.

"Practice. Are you coming to winsdor with me and your mom?"

"She wont let me. She doesnt want me missing school."

"I get one day of school and then I get to miss three." He tosses me his bag and I struggle to hold it.

Mom had asked Justin hudreds of questions about how he felt about the school and if he had any new friends. He had answered and smiled but when we got home you could tell he was relived.

"I might throw a party while your gone." I smile. Three days without my mom? I was going to have fun.

"No. You cant have a party without me. I need a party here"

"Justin Kea! Are you ready yet?" My mom was getting impateient.

"5 more minutes." He tugs his shirt off and I hold back my gasp. I have a better view then I did this moring when I woke him up, His 6 pack is amazing and totally something worth drooling at. I'm not sure why I'm surprised, I mean he is a hockey player and they need to stay in shape.

"Like what you see?" He smirks as he pulls on a clean shirt.

"Uh." I blush and shift back and forth "Its not like you gave me much to see" I use his line from the other night. He laughs. 

"No Party's while I'm gone. We can have a party when I get back." He takes his bag.

"My mom wouldnt allow that." 

"I'm a very persuasive person." I follow him out of the room and down the stairs. 

I waved good bye and smiled to myself.

I had Three days alone.

~~~~

My first night alone was boring. I attempted to watch the orphan but got bored and fell asleep halfway through it. When I woke up it was 6:50 and I only had 10 minutes to get ready. By the time I was dressed and my hair looked decent I was late. When I finally got to class I was twenty minutes late. 

Damn it, The school would deffiently call my mom about this.

"Wheres your friend, Justin?" Mr. Robert's asks as I take my seat.

"Winsdor." I yawn and set my books down. Everyone is watching me while acutally they were staring at Justin's empty desk but it really did feel like they were watching me.

I was falling asleep at my desk when a peice of paper landed in front of me. I unfolded it and frowned.

I could tell that a guy had written it - when does Justin get back?

 I pulled out my pen and quickly wrote- Friday. 

I pushed the note foreward, not sure where it came from. Surprisingly My Ex-boyfriend, that I still liked, Zane reached over and took it.