Chapter 41

Chapter 41.

"Justin, What happened to your face?" My mom asks the next morning as we sit at the table, eating breakfast. The right side of Justin's face had a blueish tint to him and I could tell that it was just the beginging of a bruise.

"Jeee, Thanks. That's a wonderful way of telling me that I look like crap." Justin whines as he shovels cereal into his mouth.

"How'd it happen?" My mom sat down across from him with a plate of toast. 

"He ran into a door last night, It was hilarious." I laugh, imagining what it would've looked like if that actually had happened. 

My mom laughed to, she was easy to lie to and I appericated that.

"Actually, Your Daughter slapped me." Justin says, glaring at me as he continues to eat. I drop my spoon as I turn to him, glaring. Mom's laughter suddenly cuts off and its quiet for a moment before she gasps.As she turns to me, Justin smirks.

"Kae! Did you really slap him!" She pushes her plate away, a look of dis-belief on her face. 

"He said something really rude." I say after nodding. 

"I said something that was true and needed to be said." Justin stands and walking over to the sink to rinse his bowl. Once down with that, he sits back down and I know  exactly what he is going to do. He's going to try and tell my mom about how he found my dad's I.D. and how he turned it in. 

"It need to be said and it doesn't need to be repeated." I glare at him. 

"Both of you. Upstairs now. Justin, don't repeat whatever made her slap you. Kae, Don't slap him. I don't want to see either of you until I get home from work." My mom takes my breakfeast and gives us both a warning look before  going to her room, picking up and taking Z, with her. Sighing, I get up from the table and slowly work my way up the stairs, glaring over my shoulder at Justin as I go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello." A deep unfamiliar voice comes from behind my open locker door as I shove the books from my bag into it. I finish up and shove the bag in to before closing the door and turning to  the owner of the new voice. A boy with shaggy blond hair and blue eyes is standing there, I've seen him before but I've never talked to him or spent any time trieing to learn his name.

"Yes?" Ever since what went down at breakfast, I haven't been in a good mood. I even snapped at poor Ali who had been very excited to tell me how her first date with her new boyfriend went.

"Have you seen Sarah Millar today?" He says with a smile.

"I go out of my way to make sure that doesn't happen." I roll my eyes at him. Anyone who would ask me about Sarah, didn't know much about her, or me. Most people know that Sarah did something that destroyed our friendship but hardly any of them know what she did. Most people dont like her because shes always kind of been a whore.

"Oh. You must be Kae. Sarah said something went on between you to but she wwouldnt say what." He runs his hand though his hair and sighs.

"She's dating my father." I tell him, no longer bothering to keep it a secret. It didn't matter anymore and I no longer cared if anyone found out. My dad was probably going to get in trouble for hitting Zane and I but that's only if they can find more evidence that proves it was him. There was no saying that Justin didn't steal my dads Id and then pretend that he found it in the car.

"No. She's with me." The blond boy stares at me like I have three eyes, I glare back. "She is pregnant with my child." He shakes his head. "Your lying." He keeps going on, preventing me from getting a word in.

"No. She is with my dad but it wouldn't surprise me if it was your child. Sarah is a big ol whore."

"Dont talk about her like that and stop making stuff up."

"I'm only saying whats true." I tap him on the shoulder before continuing on, almost bumping into Sarah as I go.

"Chace" She gasp as I pass her. Looking over my shoulder, I see that the Chace boy is glaring and I'm not sure if its at me or her.

"Is what she just told me true?" He says through clenched teeth. I smirk as I make my way down the hall to my next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do you hate me?" I ask Justin as I lean against his door frame, later that night. Once my mom had gotten home from work, she made dinner and we all ate together. 

Then she sent us upstairs for the night. She was mad at the way we were acting. She had been happy with us when we were getting along and now that his paraents are coming to town and we are fighting again, she's worried that if they found out that he is always fighting with me, they wont let him stay anymore.

Justin lets out a small growl before walking up to me. He grabs the back of my head and presses his lips against mine. I groan, pushing at his shoulders until he lets me go. I stumble backwards, glaring at him.

"If I hated you, I would'nt have done that." He pushes me back alittle more before slamming his door in my face. 

_______________________________________________

Please Comment And Tell Me What You Think. I'm Getting Alot Of Reads and Votes But No Comments. 

Meet Chace, The Father Of Sarah's Baby. He really isn't important but I wanted to add a new character.

Sorry that it took so long for me to post, I haven't been in the mood to right and I've been kinda busy.