Chapter 14

Zane Potter has short black hair and brown eyes. In 9th and 10th grade Zane had been quiet and innocent. Over the summer he has turn into a "bad boy" and a player. I had dated him in 10th for three months, we had slowly grown apart and togther we agreed that we needed to break up. Yeah I still liked him and the "bad boy" side of him made me like him even more. I smiled as Zane set the note back on my desk.

YOUR hockey boy is cool. 

He isnt MY hockey boy.

"What do we have here?" Mr.Roberts came down the row and pulled the note from Zanes hand.

"He is letting me copy the notes I missed" I smiled at Mr.Roberts and pinched a corner of the note between my thumb and forefinger. 

Mr. Roberts tugs the note out of my grip and unfolds "I dont recall telling anyone to write notes about your Hockey boy."

"Like the note says, he isnt my hockey boy."

Beside me Ali frowns, probaly wondering where my new attitude came from.

Zane laughs and turns towards the front of the room. "Mr. Roberts, take the note. I dont need it. I got all the info I need"

I blush, wondering what the hell he meant.

~~~~~

"What do you want?" I ask Sarah as she follows me to my lunch table.

"Some one told me to tell you that Zane's going to ask you out."

"Why would I care about anything that comes out of your mouth?"

I cared that Zane might ask me out but I couldnt trust anything that Sarah said. She was a liar.

"You used to trust me"

"Yeah. The Key word there is Used."

I set my try down next to ali's and shoo Sarah away.

"What did she want?"

I quickly tell what Her what Sarah said.

"I saw the way he looked at you today, I dont think she's lieing."

"Ethier way I'm not going to trust what she says.

I pull out my phone and quickly text Justin, asking him how things were.

I didnt need to text him but It was the only way to clear my mind.

___________________________

Starting on this chapter, for the next couple chapters there will be a picture of one of there characters on the side. Along with one of my faveorite songs.

Please Vote, Comment and maybe even Fan.

:)