Chapter 35

Chapter 35

"Kae! Where are the rest of the pills!" My mom came at me with the half empty pill bottle as I sat at the table the next morning, picking at a muffin with a fork. 

"I was getting them for her yesterday and I dropped the bottle and it broke open, I didnt think she should have pills that have been on the floor so I threw them away."

 Justin says as he comes into the room, narrowing his eyes at me. I mouth thank you before turning back to my mom.

"You dont have to lie for her." My mom shoos him out of them room and he shrugs before grabbing a banana and leaving. 

"Why would you do that?" She takes a seat across from me, rolling the bottle between her hands. 

"I was angry." I shrug, not wanting her to make a big deal out of this.

"You could've caused yourself alot of problems!" She slams her hands down and the bottle rolls away.

"None Happened. I'm fine." I push the muffin into the garbage and set the fork into the sink. 

"Your Grounded Longer Now." She reaches over and grabs my phone that I was yet to pick up. "Say good bye to your lap top to." 

~~~~~

"I've got to go now." Justin says as we enter the Dow event center through the back door. 

"You could at least take me to my seat." He had begged me to come to the game, saying that it would get my mind off things and because I hadn't come in awhile. He had also convinced my mom to stay home, knowing that she would've spent the time b!tching at me about what I did the other day. She also would've continued to yell at me about the pills. 

Justin sighed before handing his bag of equipment to one of the assistants before taking my elbow and dragging me through another set of doors.

"I never would've been able to get here." I tell him as we exit through another door that lead us to the area right next to the ticket booths. 

"We have to talk later." He holds the door open with his foot.

"No we dont."

"Yeah and I'm not taking you home till  you listen to what I have to say."

"Fine." I pull my ticket out of my pocket and step into one of the two lines.

"Dont forget to cheer for me." He smiles.

"We both know that I'm the only one who does."

"You make it sound like I dont have any fans." He frowns, shaking his head.

"You dont. They dont make T-shirts with your name on it. When they have signings in the blue room, you have the shortest line."

"Stop rubbing it in." He holds his hand up before pulling the door open and leaving me alone with a bunch of people that I dont know.