Peek @ Chapter 27.

I have major writers block and over the last couple of days all I got was a paragraph-

The room was spinning, My head was throbbing and It hurt to breath. I could hear people but it was like they were far away, like I was standing by a door listening in to what people were saying.Everything was peaceful- minus the pain and dizziness- until someone started putting pressure on my wrist. I wanted so badly to pull away but I couldn't find the energy to do anything. 

"Kae. Are you awake?" A girl asked in a sad voice. They were fimilar but I couldn't tell who they were. I wanted to open my eyes to see all of these people but just thinking about it hurt my head even more. "Justin. Get the doctor. I think she's coming through." As the Justin person walked away, I heard screaming. It only took me a moment to reliase it was me. There were more footsteps, the noise got worse and I couldn't breath at all. People were putting there hands on me, holding me down as I shook. There was a sharp pain in my arm as something was stabbed into my arm. For a moment the pain sharpened before stopping completely. I couldn't feel a thing. I couldn't hear, I couldn't do anything. My last thought before the darkness took over was; is Zane okay?