Chapter 6 Part 1

Kae Andersons words Of Wisdom 10/2/10- Hockey is a very exciting sport. 

"So after the game, Justin comes home with us?" I ask my mom as we sit in our seats. We're at the second home game of the season.

"Thats the paln. Hopefully they win so we dont have to take an angry teenage boy, home with us.

"You do know that There will be a couple of times when we bring him home angry?" I look at her out of the corner of my eye, not sure if she's thought about that at all.

"Well of course, I just dont want him angry on the frist night" Her cheeks turn red and I can tell she hadnt thought of that at all. "I need to use the bathroom." 

The last couple of days had been werid, I wasnt sure if Sarah was pregnant or not. Why else would she have her hand like that? Was she just trying to make me think she was? Did she get pregnant to have some werid hold on my dad? Did she know that my dad could get in trouble for being with her? What if my dad ended up in jail?

"Stop worrying about that and enjoy the game." I whisper to myself as I take a drink of the large, cold cup of coke that I had been holding.

"Kae. Is that you?" The annoying voice that belongs to the person that is ruining my life with her possible baby comes from behind me.

"Yes Sarah. It is" My dad answers her question. I stand quickly looking at both of them. I take a deep breath and hold back tears. Hockey had always been our thing.

I look Sarah up and down, Shes wearing a long black coat and her cheeks are flushed, My dads standing a couple of feet away, his eyes sad as he watches me.

"Todd And Sarah" I smile as I use his first name. "How are you to?"

"I wanted to see your hockey player so I made him bring me." Sarah squels before taking a step back and squezzeing my dads arm.

"Sarah, Let me talk to Kae alone for a moment."

Sarah smiles and nodds before working her way over to there seats which gladly are far enough that my mom wont see them.

"I may have left you and your mom but I'm still your dad" He says, trieing to look me in the eyes. I look at my dad and I mean really look at him. His light brown hair is greying but he is still in shape, his big blue eyes, the eyes that match mine, are sad.

"The moment you got with Sarah is also the moment that I stopped being your daugther."

"Todd?" My moms voice comes from behind me and i curse under my breath.

"Uh. Hello Amanda" His smile is fake.

"are you here alone?" My moms smile isnt fake, she still loves my dad.

"No! He isnt. He's here with his new girlfriend" I look my dad in the eyes as I say this, knowing that he was gonig to lie. I can hear my moms sharp intake of breath.

"Who?" My moms voice is barely above a whisper.

"Kae Do Not Do This" My dads voice is thick, rising at the begining of each word.

"Mom, do you remeber Sarah?" I ignor my dad and my mom nodds "well dads being a pedofile and dating Sarah"  

"Oh My god" My mom clutchs my arm, pulling me back to our seats as I glare at my dad. 

"Bye Bye Tod" I call.