Chapter 18

Chapter 18-

My mom and Justin stand in the doorway. Justin is looking everywhere but at me. My mom is frowning and looks like she's ready to beat Zane. Zanes face is a bright red and I can tell he is really unconfortable. 

"What are you doing?" My mom hissed.

"Are you really going to ask that." I tug my shirt on before jumping up and grabbing Zane's shirt. I watched him slid it on before turning back to my mom and Justin.

"Do you remeber Zane?" I ask her.

"Yes." Her voice is flat and emotionless. "Bye Zane." She waves her hand towards the door behind him.

"Bye Ms.Anderson." Zane grabs his leather jacket and gives me a smile before leaving.

Why was he smiling? I was going to get in trouble and he was smiling. Justin scrurried up the stairs. "Coward" I mutter. Honestly, If I hadnt know my mom I would've ran away to. She was glaring at me but It was all an act. She would get me worried then just ask me why I did it before sending me away to my room for the night.

"I expected better from you." I take a seat on the couch and my mom sits next to me. "I Know your 16 and you have your needs." She sets her hands on top of mine.

"We are not having this talk." 

"We havent talked about it in so long I think we need to go over it again."

"No. Mom. I'm a virgin." I whisper the last part. Me and Zane have gotten pretty close but we've never actually gotten to the sex part.

"Whats That?" My mom holds back a laugh.

"I'm a Virgin." I say it more clearly, not wanting to talk about this.

"Alright. Go to bed and dont let me ever catch you like that again." She taps my knee and laughs. 

"So no sex talk?" 

"No." I silently thank god and run upstairs before she could change her mind.

I close my door and get changed. I'm settling into bed when my door swings open. Justin stands there, wearing only boxers which hung loosely on his hips.

"I think I would've perfered to come home to a party then that." He crosses his arms across his chests and frowns.

"It hasnt even been a week and you already consider this home?" I give him a smile "I think we're treating you to well."

"Dont change the subject. What were you thinking?"

"You arent my dad or my brother. You have no right to ask that."

"Whatever. Dont come crieing to me when your man whore breaks your heart."

"Zane isnt a man whore. You dont even know him"

"I spent my first day of school with him and I know enough to know that this little thing you have isnt going to end well."

"Go away." I stand up and push him back. He stumbles a bit before catching his balance and glaring at me. I stalk back to my room and slam the door.

~~~~~~~~~

"Did you get in any toruble last night?" Zane asks as he walks up to me the following moring. Justin scoffs and moves farther away from me. The only words that had passed between us this moring were 'get your ass up.' from me and his reply had been 'This is a no whore zone' I ended up slapping him which pissed him off even more.

"Justin." Ali came skipping up. "Did you guys win." 

I had completey forgotten about the game. "Yeah we did." Justin and Ali walk a few feet ahead of me and Zane, talking enthusastically.

"So did you get trouble last night?" Zane pulls me away from where were walking. I smile at him. 

"No." I deffentily wasnt going to tell him about the almost sex talk.

"Are you mad at me?" He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"No. I'm mad at Justin." I jerk my head towards the school where Justin is now reaching the door with Ali, a fimliar looking red head on his other side.

"What did he do?" Zane put his arm around my shoulder and we start walking again. 

"He's Just a jerk."

"I thought he was cool."

"He is at times." I shurg and step into the busy school hallway. 

"Do I need him to teach him a lesson?" 

"If you hurt him, He might sue you."

"He wouldnt, His agent would."

"Is there a difference."

I smile and step into mr.roberts room. "Shes in my seat." 

Sarah is in my seat, her normally curly blonde hair is straight and red. Shes talking to Ali and Justin and It makes my blood boil. Ignoring Zane I march foreward.

"Whore, Get out of my seat." 

"Justin asked me to sit here."

"I dont care. I've sat there every day this year. Move."

"Kae, Dont be so rude." Ali frowns at me and Justin just smirks.

"Yesterday you hated her just as much as I did, What changed."

Ali stands and whispers in my ear "Shes not with your dad anymore."

"That doesnt change anything."

"Move Sarah."

"I want her to sit there." Justin smiles at me and Zane.

"Screw all of you." I lift my bag higher on my shoulder and leave. I'm not one to skip but I couldnt handle being in that room.