Chapter 7

"Justin Are Yo-" I cut myself off as I peek in his room "Why arent the sheets on the bed"

He is sitting on the bed, the red sheets laying under him.

"I..I dont know how to put the sheets on. My mom did those kinds of things" He coughs, looking down.

"Oh. You could've just asked" I hold back my laugh and Push the door fully open.

"I didnt want to"  His face is bright red as he looks everywhere but at me. 

"Alright, Whatever, Stand up" He stands, shuffling away to stand behind me. 

I Lean on the bed, pushing and tucking the sheets the way that they need to be.  I peek behind me, and gasp, Jumping back and turning around.

"What were you looking at?"

"Nothing!" He stumbles back, his face even redder then before.

"You were looking at my Ass" I frown, reaching out to whack his arm. 

"You didnt provide that much to look at" He smiled, easily dodgeing me.

"Shut up!" I yell, trying to act like I'm not offended by the fact that he was saying I didnt have a nice ass.

 He smiled, "Kae, Can you get out now, I dont want you keeping me up all night" He said as my mom passed.

"Kae Marie Anderson! Are You bothering this young man?" My mom came into the rooom, Her hands on her hips.

"No! He asked me to make his bed and he was staring at my ass so I got mad."

"1. watch your mouth. 2. I really doubt a young man like Justin would do that."

"but he did!"

"Shhh! I dont wanna hear it. Go to bed" She put her hands on my shoulders and led me out of the room.