Chapter 22

Chapter 22

"I thought you guys would never get back." My mom groaned as we carried the bags into the house. I passed her and all she did was smile but she stopped Justin, taking his bags and patting him on the back. "Go get ready."

"Where is he going?" I set the grocerys on the table and put my hands on my hips.

"I have a game." He look offended.

"Thats part of the reason I was so mad when Justin told me that you had made plans for tonight. Arent you glad that you canceled them?" My mom gave Justin another pat on the back and he hurried off. She put her hands on my shoulders, ushering me outside to get more stuff.

"Yeah..So Glad..."

~~~~~

"Oh Come On Justin! You Can Do Better then that!" There were 2 minutes left in the game and it was tied, 2 to 2. Justin had just shot and missed, Everyone was loud but I was screaming, He hadnt been playing well and I could tell he was getting frustrated. At the last  minute Jordan Szwarz got a hold of the puck and everyone seemed to relax. The whole room was silent as the puck slid right past the goalie and into the goal. All the players surrouned Jordan and everyone cheers. Once its all over the room slowly leaves, Mom and I slowly make our way to the locker room. I wave to Bill and he just gives me a small smile. Justin comes out quickly with Jordan right behind him.

Justin signs a couple of things, a small smile that didnt reach his eyes was on his face. Jordan followed him over to us.

"Hi. Jordan, This is Kae and Kae's mom." He does a little hand gesture and smiles "Kae and Kae's Mom this is Jordan Szwarz." 

"Nice to meet you both."

"I feel so special." My mom laughs and shakes Jordans hand.

"Justin, is Kae the one that you said is always tur-" Jordan is cut off when Justin's elbow connects with his ribs. 

"Shut up." Justin hisses under his breath.

"You played so well tonight Jordan." My mom said, trieing to get the boys to stop glaring at each other.

"What about me? I played well right?" Justin smiles eargly before reliseing he isnt getting a response.

"Thank you Ma'am" My mom and Jordan begin talking. They end up a few feet away, wrapped up in their own little conversations so I slowly turn to Justin.

"What was Jordan trieing to say before you so rudely cut him off?" I smile.

"Nothing." He blushes.

"No It wasnt nothing. It was something about someone turing you on and I'm pretty sure he asked if I was the girl who did." I glance at him as his face darkens. He

sits on the steps and watches Jordan. I sit next to him. "Do I turn you on Justin?" I bite my lip and place my hand on his leg. He leans closer.

"What would you do if I told you, you did?" He whispers in my ear, His voice is husky.

"Nothing." I move my hand away and stand up. I take a deep breath before going into a fit of laughter. "You fell for it!" I giggle. 

"You tricked me." Just by looking at him for a second I can tell that he is trieing to control himself, in more then one way...

"Kae, Justin Its time to go." My mom called. 

"Good luck hiding that Lovely boner of yours." I tell him before skiping off to say goodbye to Bill and Jordan.

As I shook their hands and told them I would see them during the next home game, the whole Justin gets turned on by me started to bug me. In a good way and a bad way, part of me was glad. The other part wanted Zane and I wasnt sure what part was bigger.

~~~~ 

"What were you laughing about earlier?" My mom asked as we pulled out of the parking lot.

"Nothing." My face heats up and I press my face against the window.

"It didnt look like nothing?" I watched as my mom watched me out of the corner of her eye.

"I was trieing to say that I played really well tonight and Kae thought it was hilarous. She saw how much it bugged me so shes trieing to act like nothing happened" 

Justin quickly saved the day and I mentally thanked him. I wouldnt have been able to think of anything and Mom would've bugged me all night. 

"Kae is always like that." Mom chuckles and Justin does to. Once we get home me and Justin go our seperate ways, Him to the bathroom and me into the kitchen. 

We werent angry at each other anymore but things were akward now.

"Night Mom."

"Night Kae. Night Justin. Get alot of sleep, you have a big day tomorrow." She smiles evily before hugging us both.

I sigh. I didnt even want to think about she could have planned for my precious sunday.

-------

Right Now your probaly thinking that Kae got over her anger at Justin way to quickly, Thats what I thought when I re-read this. The next chapter proves that she isnt compltely over it. 

The song to the right has nothing to do with the chapter but I love it so I had to put it there

The Second Person To Comment Gets the Next Chapter Dedicated to them :)