Chapter 55

"Kae." I could hear someone whispering in my ear but Ignored them, wanting to stay wrapped up in whatever warm thing was holding me. "Kae, babe. I have to leave in five hours. I thought you would want to do something but I guess if sleeping is more fun...." After he said that and slowly opened my eyes, looking up at him. I smiled down at me before kissing me on the forehead.

"Sarah gone?" I asked, ignoring the fact that I had no idea how I ended up sleeping in the chair with Justin. 

"Been for a while." I can tell that something happened by the way his eyes widen and he looks away from me at the mention of her name, but I quickly forget about it.

"I'm going to go shower and then we can do something before you leave." I smile and stand up, bending down to kiss him quickly before darting upstairs to get some clothes for after my shower.

~~~~~~~~~

"What do you want to do?" I ask Justin as I sit down next to him in the chair, my hair slightly wet from my shower.

"Lunch then the Mall?" He asked as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. 

"Sounds good." My mom was at work for the day until about an hour before he had to get to the airport so I quickly text-ed her letting her know that we wouldn't be home and that if she needed anything to call my cell phone. 

As I sent the text Justin was pulling his coat on and holding my coat and scarf out to me. I smiled at him before taking the coat from him and slipping it on.

"Maybe we should wait until your hair is dry, you could get sick and then I wont be here to take care of you." He smirks, grabbing his car keys from the shelf and opening the door. I laughed, I was going to miss hearing things like that from him on a daily basis. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"I was thinking Olive Garden for lunch?" Justin said as he backed the car out of the driveway.

"No!" I said quickly, I didn't want my last day with Justin to be spent at the place I spent my last night with Zane.

"Ok. How about McDonald's then?" We reach a red light and he turns to me, smirking slightly.

"That sounds perfect." I laugh before reaching over and taking a hold of his hand.

We wound up sitting at the same McDonald's we were at in December, but this time we were laughing and messing around, throwing fries at each other until the people working asked us to leave. 

~~~~~~~~~

"I want to buy you something." Justin says as we walk through the mall, looking at the different sales that the shops had going.

"You don't need to buy me anything." I hated it when guys said that they wanted to buy something for me, it was un-necessary and it made me feel awkward. I bit my lip, hoping I could talk him out of it.

"I want to buy you one thing, something to remind you of me, over the summer." He smiles as he pulls me towards a jewelry store.

"No, Justin I will me reminded of you without something and the stuff at this store is expensive." I tug on his hand, pulling him away from the shiny store.

"I want to and money isn't a problem." He grabs both of my hands and pulls me into the store, a large smile on his face.

"Nothing to expensive." I tell him once I realize that he isn't going to let it go.

"I already know what I'm getting you and it isn't much at all." He pulls me towards a row of necklaces, and places his finger on the glass, pointing down to one. I look down at it before smiling at him. The necklace he wanted to get me was simple, a small sapphire on a sliver chain. The sapphire was my birthstone and it was an amazingly cute necklace.

"You like it?" Justin asks as I continue to stare at him. I quickly nod before standing on my toes and quickly kissing him. He calls an employee over and has her get the necklace out. He quickly pays and I'm able to walk out with it around my neck.

_______________________

The chapter after this one is the last one and then at the beginning of February, 2012 I'm going to being the squeal. :)