Chapter 25

Over 8,000 reads

And as I'm typing this, I'm on Whats Hot, #880. :)

________________________________________

I'm Sorry." Justin said as we pulled into the driveway. We had been at McDonald's for awhile, neither of us talking, just sitting and playing a biking game they had in the corner. 

"Its fine." I knew it wouldn't stay good for long, eventually he would say something that would piss me off or vice versa. He might say something about how much he likes Sarah or I would say something about how I cant get Zane off my mind. That's how it would always be, Justin was to much like me for me to get along with, He liked the attitude of people like Sarah, He liked class and playing sports, I didnt mind sitting in class and I loving watching sports. People who liked the same things never got along 100% of the time and that would be okay. 

"I'm over Sarah." He turns up the radio and watches my house, the lights are off which means my mom didn't bother to wait up for us.

"No you aren't, your just mad." I reach for the radio at the same time he does, our fingers bump and he just smiles before pulling away. I change the station and turn away, not wanting him to see the way my cheeks were turning pink.

'Whatever." 

"On Friday night, I was walking past your room and I heard you on the phone with Sarah. You were canceling something with Sarah. She said it was a date." I stop, not knowing how to phrase the rest.

"You weren't walking past you were eavesdropping but It wasn't a date, She liked to call it that but it was just two friends hanging out." He says

"You consider her your friend already?" I bite at my thumb nail.

"Yes, Just like I consider you a friend, even  though your a pain in the ass." He smirks.

"That should be; even though you turn me on like hell." I smirk back at him.

"That's not true." His face slowly turns red and his eyes widen.

"Aw, Your Embarrassed." I laugh and open my door. "Lets go in."

He nods and opens his door. Together we walk in the house, quietly closing the doors behind us and making our ways up to our rooms, trying not to wake up my mom.

--------------------------------------------------

2, more or less, months later.

I quickly tied my hair up before grabbing my shoes.

"Kae, If you don't get your ass down here were going to be late picking up Justin." My mom yelled from downstairs. Two weeks ago Justin left and went to his home in Canada so he could spendChristmas with his family. Everything has been quiet here since my mom has gotten over her partying and has returned to work full time. Me and Justin hadn't done any arguing since that one day that seemed so long ago. Him and Sarah had, sadly, made up and everything for them seemed okay. Me and Zane were better then ever, and I had decided that I wanted to more then friends with Zane. Tonight after my lunch with my mom and Justin I would tell him that.  I finish tying my shoes before running down the stairs and knocking over my mom.

"You shoudn't run down the stairs." She picks herself up and dusts off her clothes, she reaches up and grabs the 'welcome back' balloon that we got for Justin. "If we don't leave now, Justin will land long before us and he'll think we forgot about him."

"If you shut up we could leave." I tease, because of going back to work my moms been more stressed and teasing is just what she needs. She smiles and laughs.