Bonus Chapter 2- Sarah's POV

"Todd, I'm going to school now." I yell as I pull a baggy sweatshirt on over my head. 

"Sarah, Wait." I froze, totally shocked that for the first time this year he was completely sober. "We need to talk." I adjust the sweatshirt before walking out of our- I mean now my- bedroom.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask as I sit next to him on the couch, which had been turned into his make-shift bed ever since we stopped sleeping in the same bed.

"I know your pregnant." His face is shaved and his clothes are clean, this is the best I've seen him in awhile.

"I..Uh..." I don't know what to say, He had figured me out and now I couldn't lie.

"I also know its not mine. After what happened in October with the miscarriage, I did everything I could to make sure it wouldn't happen again." He shakes his head as he watches me.

"I'm sorry. I'll never do anything like that again." Its all I can say, I had lied and cheated on a guy who had treated me so well.

"Sarah, I'm putting an end to us." He stands, brushing off the front of his jeans. "Because of I was stupid and the thought of being with you was exciting, I lost the love of my life and I lost Kae. She wants nothing to do with me and I understand why." 

"We both lost Kae." I mutter as I stand up to give him a small hug. I knew he was going to break up with me eventually and I wasnt the slightiest bit shocked, sure I was sad but I wasnt going to show him that.

"You need to move out." He says as he steps back, dodging my hug.

"I do?" Now I knew I was going to cry, where was I going to stay? I had no where to go and there was no way in hell that I could ask Chace to let me live with him.

"You cant stay here. I pay the bills and I'm going to talk to Amanda, beg her to take my stupid ass back." He shakes his head and grabs his coat, Putting it on as he heads to the door. "You need to out by the end of the month." He says.

Grabbing my bag and making sure that the sweatshirt is covering my stomach, I watch as Todd pulls out before heading down the sidewalk towards the school which is almost visible from the bottom of the hill that I have to walk up. 

Once there I walk to my locker, shoving my bag in and grabbing my first period book.

Slamming my locker shut, I walk away and turn the corner.

"Damn it." I mutter, taking in the scene before me. Kae and Chace were talking, Chace was shaking his head and frowning. Kae was nodding, telling him to believe whatever she was saying. This wasn't good, he was going to leave me if she told him the truth. As Kae slammed her locker shut and turned, I started walking again. Kae frowns as she almost runs into me. She looks back at Chace who is clearly glaring at me, before turning away and walking the way I came from.

_________________

:)