Chapter 28

Chapter 28. 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

As I Write This, This Story Is #916 on Whats Hot. 

I looked everywhere around the room expect for at Mom and Justin. I couldn't look at them, knowing I would see the pity in there eyes. They felt bad for me and I didn't want that, All I wanted was Zane. After they told me I had blacked out- again. When I had woken up I had a different liquid dripping from one of the IV bags, My mom said it would keep me clam. That's the last thing I want. I want to scream, shout, throw things and beg god to tell me why he had taken Zane. 

It was around noon of the next day when Ali came to visit me. She came running into the room, tears falling down her face. I held my arms out and we hugged. 

"I just found out what happened." She whispered. "My mom had taken me down south to visit my cousin Max and I forgot my phone charger. When I finally charged it, I had tons of messages about an accident you were in and how they had bad news about Zane." She sniffles. "Did he really not make it?" 

I didn't answer her, I would'nt verbally admit that he wasn't here, not yet. She nods before letting me go and sitting down on the chair next to me.

"Give me a run down on your ingurys." She gives me a small smile, which I quickly return.

"Broken wrist and 6 stitches on my wrist." I stare down at my right hand, which was in a bulky black brace. "My ankle is broken." I had a black walking cast on my left leg. "Cut on my forehead." The cut was right below my hair line so once it healed I could easily hide it with my bangs. "And that's it, but I feel alot worse then that." I take a deep breath, trieing to keep back the tears that wanted to fall.

"Your heart broken." She places her hand over my good one and gives me a another smile.

"Everything okay in here?" My mom comes into the room and places herself on the window seat.

"Sure." My mom looked better, her eyes were no longer swollen and she looked like she was ready to deal with whats going on around her. 

"I went to Justins game for you on saturday night." Ali says. "They lost and Justin hardly played but it was still fun." Ali babbles on and on about random things. 

She was trieing to distract us both and it was almost working.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Kae, I'm going to check your injuries and if everything looks okay, you'll be able to go home." It wasMonday night and alot of people had came to visit me. Family came, Friends came and People from school that I didn't know came.Most would say that they felt bad about what happened to Zane and then they would hug me and start crying before finally leaving the room. It had been a long andtireing process. The fact that after visiting hours ended they took out the IVs and I was alittle bit more comfortable

"Everything is looking okay." One of the nurses says as she checks the machines.

The Doctor Checks both my wrist and my ankle before giving me a smile. "You should be all set to go, I suggest you don't go to school Tomorrow or Wednesday. It wont be good for your ankel if you start moving so much. In about three weeks you'll come back and we will remove the stitches in your wrist and two weeks after that we will be able to get the  stitches on your forehead removed. 

"Alright. Thank You." My mom hands the Doctor a set of papers and he leave sthe room, the nurses following him. 

"Lets get you home." My mom sets a pile of clothes next to the beside the bed and hurried out. I slowly sat up, wincing at my soreness. I untied the gown and pulled on my shorts. Putting on the tank top and sweatshirt was alot harder but I eventually got it done right.

"Its to cold to be dressed like this." I tell my mom, once she comes back into the room.

"You said you wanted to by independent, this was my way of helping but not helping. She was right, I had said that I didn't want to much help but was giving me a pair of shorts and tank top a good way of helping me? If it was summer I would say yes but Its not a good thing to do in the beginning ofJanuary. 

~~~~~~~~~

When we got home, Justin was at the door, looking the same way he had yesterday. He helped me in and up the stairs to my room.

"I'm sorry." He says as he stands at my door. I turn away from him and curl up on my bed. "Please forgive me." 

"Maybe later." I whisper, not really caring if he hears me.