Thin Ice- Sneak Peek

I'm not sure when this is going to be apart of Thin Ice but it will. I'm working on making chapters longer and this is just a sneak peek. 

"Going to a party isnt a good idea." I tell her, watching as she pulls a pack of ciggerates from the bag that she had slung over her shoulder. Her black hair blew into her eyes as she pulled a ciggerate out and threw the pack back into her bag, knowing that if she offered me one, I would decline.

"It is." She takes a long drag from the ciggerate before turning to me. "You need to show Justin that if he is going to party with his FEMALE fans, then you are going to party with hot guys from school." She grins, before taking another drag from the ciggerate.

"I dont drink." I tell her, even though we had been over this a thousand times, I didnt smoke and I didnt drink.

"You dont have to. We'll go to the party and I will take a few pictures of you dancing with random guys, we will 'accidently' send them to him and he will realize that if he doesnt do something he could lose you." She tosses the ciggerate to the ground, stepping on it with the toe of her black boots. "Come on." She grabs my arm, pulling me up and off the wall that was in front of the school.

"I wont take pictures with random guys." I pull my arm from her hand, frowning at her.

"Your no fun." She pouts. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to have fun writing chapters with the new girl in it. She is a badass.

 What do you think of this? What do you think is going on with Kae and Justin?