࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

The Las Nevadas Gang

╚ ———————————— ╝

Tommy watched as Ranboo picked up the package left for them in the park inside of a tree trunk. The tree was used to stuff important stuff into when they shouldn't be meeting face to face, and this was one of those times. The tall teenager reached inside the tree and picked it out easily, immediately turning and making his way over to the Audi TT, throwing the backpack onto his back to make it look less suspicious. He opened the door and got into the passenger seat, Tubbo clapped as Tommy smiled and began the engine once again.

They were about to head off when a cop car drove past, Tommy's eyes widened, hoping he wouldn't be spotted from not only the lights in his car, which were already dimmed, but the cops' headlights. He let out a breath as they continued. Unfortunately for the teenager, his face was very well known and could only go out at nighttime. That's why he would send Ranboo or Tubbo to pick up the packages, so they wouldn't risk getting caught but also Ranboo didn't know how to drive and Tubbo would only drive when he needed to so it was easier for him to stay in the car.

The blonde was about to drive off to deliver the package to his father when Tubbo had turned to notice that the cop car had turned around.

"They turned around! Go!" The brunette yelled frantically. Tommy obliged his friend's request and hit the gas, speeding off and leaving a trail. The cop car blared their sirens, it was almost deafening. The brunette in the back seat lived for the chase, already bringing out his gun as he pulled the barrel and counting his golden bullets inside.

"What are you planning, Tubbo?" Ranboo asked as they eyed their friend. The middle child of the group wasn't a fan of the violence himself, he didn't mind his friends pulling out guns and knives but he hated it himself, only ever doing it in self-defence.

They had stabbed a man within their first few months of being in contact with the Sleepy Boy's gang because a rival gang— who are no longer around— decided to jump the kid for being affiliated with the youngest. He got scared and the last thing he wanted to do was hurt someone but they gave him no choice, he ran away immediately and told Wilbur about what happened. The gang was never heard from again.

The sirens blared as Tommy turned onto the streets, swerving through both the left and right lanes as he tried to lose the cops who chased close behind

"I'm gonna light them up, what else big man?" He smiled as he pushed the barrel back into place with a click. Ranboo leaned back into his chair as he watched the world speed past him and took a deep breath.

"Okay"

"Man up, Boo, we got bigger shit to worry about than a few measly shots being fired" Tommy stated as he turned up a road, completely cutting off another driver who just honked at him as they braked to a stop. "Tubbo"

"Hm?"

"Light them up, Big T!"

"With pleasure" He smiled as he rolled down the window, or more so smashed the smaller corner window and began to shoot at the cops behind, who swerved to dodge the raining fire.

They began to head up the bridge cliff road, the time of night causing it to be empty, the red and blue lights lit up the space behind the teenagers. The spilt-haired boy sucked in a deep breath as Tubbo retracted his arm back to his side and held his hand out to Ranboo.

"Bullets"

Though the other didn't want to, he reluctantly handed over eight more of the golden arrows, with a smile, he shoved them into the barrel once again. Tubbo shoved his arm through the window once again and began to shoot at the brown and teal haired men in the opposing car.