࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

This Just Keeps Getting
Better

╚ ———————————— ╝

"They left?" Wilbur said in disgust, his other best friend nodding as he combed the brunette's curly hair in preparation. He hadn't exactly done it on himself because his streaks were natural but he had helped Bee dye her hair before.

"Yep. 5up was distraught" Fundy frowned.

When the Foxx's woke up the morning after the fight with 5up's parents, 5up went to check on his parents to see what their decision was. He had hopes they would choose him instead of their stupid morals but when he knocked on the guest room door and received no response, he opened it to find the room empty. The brunette was heartbroken to find that his parents didn't love him like he thought they did.

Fundy ended up not going to work that day to take care of his husband, who was a mixture of emotions; angry, sad, furious, broken and murderous. 5up had never had a single murderous thought until that day but even then it was only brief and an empty threat. The brunette knew Fundy would take it seriously if he acted out about it too much.

After burning from photos of his parents in their fire pit outside he felt much better and fell asleep in his husband's arms whilst watching a shitty movie.

"I'll kill them"

"And like I told Bee, I can't let you do that"

"You can't be serious" The drug dealer looked up from his chair in front of the bathroom mirror. How 5up, the sweetest soul ever came from two demons like that was unfathomable. Wilbur and his family ran a fucking drug cartel but yet to them, homophobes were worse than them.

"As dead as my parents, Wil"

"You need to stop with that joke"

"Hey, my dad would be rolling in his grave at that joke"

"I swear to God man..." Wil shook with head with an entertained smile, facing back towards the mirror watching as Fundy moved around.

The fox boy let out a small chuckle as he pulled on some clear plastic gloves and a pack of bleach dye and poured it into a small plastic bowl. The brunette watched intently; he had never done this before and had always been on his bucket list so why not do it? I mean, what's the worst that could happen? Phil couldn't get upset with him because Techno's hair was pink and he was a twenty-two-year-old man.

The worst-case scenario was that Tommy would want to do the same, which Wilbur would totally encourage because the thought of matching with his baby brother sounded fun. Speaking of Tommy, Wil had noticed he seemed a lot better lately and that his relationship with Techno was better, even if it was only by a smidge. It made the drug dealer happy to see them care for each other.

Tubbo, on the other hand, was doing shit. He refused to talk to anyone who wasn't Ranboo or Tommy. Phil managed to get a sentence out of him the other day but that was it. The fact that his mother was an officer of the law, his real father was dead, his cousin was actually his brother and the man who he called dad and was abused by for over a decade was actually his uncle fucked him up.

Tommy had described it as "a heartbreaking scene" when he last saw him, which was last night. Foolish was acting normal but Fundy had guessed it was because he was trying to not let it break him like it did Tubbo. The fact that the lovable and goofy teenager was put through years of pain because his real mother gave him up infuriated everyone in the syndicate. The fact that Puffy kept Foolish but gave up Tubbo was fucked up.