࿏ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

Give Us a Sign...

╚ ———————————— ╝

The funeral was beautiful.

Many people attended; criminals, officers, old friends. Different people spoke about the boy. The one who never failed to make them smile even in their darkest time. How they constantly defied the odds and stood up for what was right– even if what was right wasn't right against the law. Phil spoke fondly of the enby who had grown to be a son. Techno and Wilbur about how he had been a brother. Scott shared old memories from his youth with the boy. Sniff talking about how they looked up to him.

Tommy and Tubbo couldn't do anything but cry.

Losing Ranboo was a fate worse than death in their eyes. The moment their friend– no, their brother took their final breath was the moment their lives shattered. Everything that had happened held no purpose to them. Tommy let out a blood-curdling scream as the two-toned haired male's eyes closed. Tubbo screamed, refusing to let go of his platonic husband as Fundy attempted to pull the boy into his chest and away from the sight.

Every day from Ranboo's death to his funeral was horrendous for the two best friends. They refused to leave Ranboo's room, both boys sleeping in his bed and wearing his jumpers. They looked like zombies.

Phil made sure to spare no expense for his son's funeral, making sure he had the best. They always deserved the best. Some might say it was a beautiful ceremony for something so tragic but the Sleepy gang begged to differ– it was their worst nightmares come to life.

Never had they imagined they would be burying the orphaned enby who had managed to wiggle their way into the hearts of murderers.

Shortly after, Tommy and Tubbo decided that they had had enough. They weren't going to risk losing each other like they did their other half, so, they packed up everything they owned– including Ranboo's stuff– and left. No one tried to stop them, all of them knew it was for the better. A chance for the two best friends to have an attempt at a normal life. They got new-ish identities and left the city.

Tubbo bought the pair a small farm on the outskirts of the small town of Empires. They set up their own rooms with Ranboo's in between them, perfectly set out for him– for the day when he returned home to them. Photos littered their walls and a black and white cat slept in her basket.

Her name was Enderchest; curtesy of Ranboo and his stupid love and want for a cat of that name. They took care of cows, chickens and a few assortments of fruit and veg. Tom and Toby Ender the two became. Brothers to their new town— with another who was always working in the city.

No weapons were allowed on the property.

Eret became the newly elected captain. He was hesitant at first, thinking he didn't deserve it because he allowed Dream to do what he did. All the officers in the precinct cheered them on the next day they walked into the building. He was determined to be the best captain he could be for not only their officers but for their friends. Determined to let none of them down. She immediately made changes for the better, all of the officers were relieved about these changes.

Yes, the records finally became digital.

Elaina took on the new recruit as her partner, the blonde also becoming a lieutenant in the process. Tina Kitten was the newbie and she, someone who only just graduated, was incredible. George decided to skip town with his girlfriend. As much as he loved his job and everyone at the precinct, he couldn't bear it anymore as it brought too many negative emotions his way. After some hearty goodbye's and drinks, the brunette was off. Goose and Sapnap became partners soon after and became an unstoppable duo.