࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

Two Friends Reunited
and Trouble

╚ ———————————— ╝

Her brown hair flowed behind her as she got out of the car, Elaine, her bodyguard behind her at a fast pace as she walked up to the doors of the club. The bouncer, Oli Orion recognized her immediately and allowed her entry. People who were lining up took photos and gasped, almost as if they couldn't believe they had seen the brunette in person.

The girl donned a beautiful tuxedo, a blue tie to bring it all together. They were never was one to fit in with others. Elaine, however, wore a long purple dress with two slits on either side of the skirt, the top joining at the neck and leaving her shoulders bare. Both were dressed to be there and yet, they still looked out of place.

The actor and their friend strolled up to the bar and caught the eye of Sam immediately, the man making his way over with a soft smile and open arms. It wasn't very often the brunette showed up so it was always a pleasure when they did.

"Aimsey! How are you?"

"I'm very good, Sam! How are you?" He was a very happy and excitable person, you'd never know he had ties to the mafia.

"I've never been better" The frontman blushed as he thought of Ponk, who he was set to see later that night. Aimsey cooed with a smile.

"Awe! You're blushing. He's one lucky guy"

"I think I'm the lucky one in this scenario" Sam reached for two glasses and poured two glasses of water, knowing neither of the girls drank. He turned to Elaine, whose eyes scanned the building for any people who could be a potential threat. "How're you, Elaine?"

"Not bad" the girl finally turned her attention towards the older man and smiled warmly.

At first glance, Elaine could be seen as anything but a threat. Black into purple hair which flowed longly down her back and purple-looking eyes which screamed innocence to anyone who didn't know her true intent. You'd have no idea that in her satchel she always wore, held two-bladed metal fans which had killed many. Elaine was a master at Tai Chi, having learnt it from her mother who was an assassin.

The ravenette was assigned to watch over Aimsey by Quackity as a favour to Tubbo, after all, she was the only one to show the boy any sort of kindness growing up in his shit household. Aimsey and Tubbo got along like a house on fire and they were very fond of each other.

Even though Elaine knew why the two were currently at the club, she couldn't help but be excited. She could only hope it would end in bloodshed, after all, it had been nearly a month since the ravenette had the glory of killing a person with her fans and in some sick and sadistic way, she couldn't wait. The minute her boss mentioned going to the Sleepy Boys for a small rendezvous, she knew what was coming. Aimsey hummed, gaining the attention of her friend and bodyguard, snapping Elaine from her thoughts as she looked at the brunette.

The actor turned to look at the green-haired man and smiled softly. He already knew what they were going to ask and nodded as he cleaned a wine glass with a rag.

"Upstairs in his office. Pretty sure the Bench Trio are with him so if you don't want to miss Tubbo, I'd head up"

"Thanks, Sam"

With a small wave, the two girls began to make their way towards the special access elevator. Unless you were a member or friend of the cartel, you didn't get the option to even step near it as Sneeg, who was always watching for any threats, would stop you immediately. He knew everyone who had access and only smiled as Elaine and Aimsey waved past him.

The room where the elevator wasn't ideal for Elaine but she always knew it was the one place people wouldn't look because in Tubbo's words: "They're too distracted by the dancers to notice the doors" which she found pretty funny. The metal contraption dinged as it opened its doors, signifying its arrival. Two boys stepped out, Jack Manifold and Fundy. Jack greeted the two girls momentarily, apologizing for having to leave on an assignment.

With the quick interaction out of the way, Aimsey hit level 19 and they began their descent up. Silence loomed between the two, the occasional noise from the elevator breaking it. The pair didn't exactly need to talk to know what the other was thinking, they had done a lot of bonding over the years and had become pretty close. Elaine was even close with Aimsey's girlfriend, who she was also very fond of.

When the elevator arrived, it rang out a small noise and opened its doors to reveal the big red doors of Philza's office. The brunette was quick to knock and once he was given the go-ahead by a voice on the other side, they swung open. A blonde man sat behind his desk with four other figures in the room. A brunette, the shortest in the room, turned to the door, a smile finding its way onto his face immediately as he ran up to his friend and engulfed him in a hug.

Aimsey laughed as she wrapped her arms around him, having not seen him for a few months was a strange thing.

"Hey"

"Hi! What are you two doing here?" The nuclear boy asked as he pulled away from his friend and waved at Elaine. The trio beginning to walk over to the big boss and his two sons and unofficial son.

Techno was absent due to the loss of his best friend, not having been very stable since. It was the first time anyone in the cartel saw the man grieve since the loss of his mother, and no one but his family was there for that. Teddy was someone important to the man so the reality of them not being there to make fun of him sent him into a spiral. Abby did her best to try to help him but even she was struggling, she had just lost her only family and guardian because an officer decided to shoot and kill them; luckily for the girl Sam was more than happy to take her in.

"I have a bit of business unfortunately but, you and I will have a marathon together soon" Aimsey smiled before turning to Phil and giving a soft wave to Tommy, Ranboo and Wilbur.

"Business you say?" Phil tilted his head and with a small smirk, he liked the sound of that. "Always for you, who's troubling you?"

"Always a smart man, Philza. A group of doxxers managed to find some photos which show clear ties between me and you guys— If those get out, the public will know how I managed to make my way to the top and there goes your little Hollywood spy"

"You're not just a spy," Wilbur interjected, crossing his arms over his chest. "You're our friend"

"And you are mine, of course," Aimsey smiled as they looked at the older man. She was always a happy person.

Aimsey had grown close to Tubbo relatively around the time he joined the drug business, even if they were friends before. With the help of Quackity and Philza, he helped his friend gain her dream of being a big actor on the silver screen and she was forever grateful. They usually used their position as a way to spy on bigger higher-ups to whom no one else could get close. The brunette wasn't ashamed of his ties either.

"That can be a problem" Phil muttered, his head on top of his fingers as he was leant forward. The man stood up and adjusted his tie, turning to Wilbur. The brunette already knew what was coming. "Wilbur and Elaine. You two are to take care of these little shits who decided to get in our way— if you need to take anyone I recommend that you do. Make sure that you clear the crime scene that can link Aimsey to us and then leave them to rot or until someone finds them. Understood?"

Wilbur did a two-finger salute before turning to the ravenette, who bore a sadistic smirk as she motioned towards the door. The brunette raised one of his shoulders and smiled over it as he began to walk, the assassin followed behind him. They entered the elevator, leaving behind the others to continue the discussion. Elaine gripped her strap of the satchel, ready to slash a few people with them.

This was going to be fun.

——————————————————————

Words: 1,473

Kinda forgot to upload so uuuuh, take two?

I got a new laptop so smoother writing !!

Don't forget to vote!
Feedback is welcomed!

-Ever