࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

Go Time

╚ ———————————— ╝

Sapnap adjusted the bullet-proof vest on his chest, pulling it so it fit correctly over his torso. A gun adjusted on her side in his holster and his walk talkie latched on next to it. His long black locks tied behind him in a small ponytail and a white bandanna. George stood beside him as the boy pulled on his own vest and loaded extra bullets into his pouch on his belt.

Every cop in the precinct was preparing for the fight, all pulling on their vests and loading their weapons to the max. No one was ready for what was to come but it was their duty to protect the city. They had all said some form of goodbye to their loved ones-- knowing how crazy that family was, there was never a thought about coming home unscathed. At least one of them would die tonight.

Practically everyone who worked within the officer rank was going to the old mill, a convey on police cars if you will. The only ones left behind were those who were either injured, did the night shift or refused to participate in the 'exchange'. No one could blame them and were extremely jealous of those officers.

Dream exited his office, paused in the door frame and looked over the merry band of what was left of his precinct. He was a fuck-up of a captain and he knew it. So far, he had two dead cops, two traitors, another injured beyond return and to top it all off, a dead younger sister and traitorous ex-best friend. Life was doing downhill for Dream wastaken. He had lost everything and tonight he was going to avenge everything that had been caused by those venomous creatures called The Sleepy Boys.

Every officer in the room looked over at the man they were supposed to come to for advice and guidance; supposed to.

The blonde scanned his eyes over the room, looking at the faces of the men and women left in his ranks. He only wanted to ensure their safe return to their loved ones but not even he knew the outcome of the night. All he could do was wish and hope.

Wish and hope that they walked out of that Mill will the four Watsons and their associates in cuffs, forever to be locked away and for their reign of terror to end. To get Jimmy for Punz's sake, Tommy for Purpled's, Ranboo for Scott's, Quackity for Sapnap's, and Wilbur for Dream's. Every person who ever sided with the scum of the earth was going to get what they deserved one way or another.

Without a single word, and the air so tense it wouldn't be able to be cut with a chainsaw, the captain nodded his head. The army of officers all turned the attention away from the authority figure and caught glances of worry in one another's eyes. Nothing at to be exchanged as they all began to gather the rest of their gear, some heading for the elevator and down.

It was now or never.

──────────

The cars were fueled, guns were loaded and bombs were rigged and ready to blow. The detonator for those bombs sat in the pocket of a twitching teenager and several weapons littered the hands of the assailant's-- including Ranboo's. Not even he could forgive the act of Purpled and what that did to their best friend. Everyone was prepped and ready to go.

Tubbo's twitch was the worst it had ever been. He could barely go two minutes without either his hand or head twitching to the side. Small noises began to escape his lips whenever he moved rapidly, At first, Tommy and Ranboo were worried about the older boy and what this meant for him but the smile it brought Tubbo was sickening. That's how they knew he wasn't going to let down without a fight.

They all stood together, a grouped up family, in the basement of the club. The cars were all parked and ready for their adventure around them, and unlike the precinct across town, the group were laughing and joking around. Their voices clouded the room, bouncing off the walls of the car park and echoing around them. Even in the darkest moments and when they should be fearing for their lives, they all still managed to stay a lively group of human beings.

The Bench Trio, Sneeg and Jack all stood closer to the blonde's car as they bantered about stupid little things; the making fun of Jack Manifold always being the highlight of any conversation. Ponk and Sam were in their little corner as they whispered what was most likely sweet nothings into one another's ear. Everyone else stood in their little groups; Fundy with Bee and Foolish, Abby with Techno, Jimmy standing with Wilbur.

All little groups of friends, all one big goal.

A clap of two hands brought the attention of the group, ceasing any conversation that may have been going on. Everyone brought their attention to a certain blonde and ravenette who stood side by side. The two great leaders of two great gangs, two people everyone could rely on. The two, who brought together their two families, creating friendships and bonds that would last centuries.

Immediately, the group of fourteen in front of the two knew what was happening and before long, they were crowding into the desired cars. The banter between the groups only continued as they unlocked each vehicle and climbed inside. The Bench Trio, Jack and Sneeg allow their conversation from earlier to continue with the mocking of Jack continued. Laughs rang out, Phil couldn't help but smile as he heard his sons enjoy their time together.

The cartel leader turned his head with a smile, his eyes catching the sight of Wilbur and Abby. The girl's head was in a headlock as the older man ruffled her mix of black-and-brown hair. She laughed with a smile, a big one plaguing the lips of the drug dealer. It was beyond the man how any one of them could die tonight and yet they still managed to smile, joke and laugh.

Phil rolled his eyes at his son's banter, choosing to open the door to the driver's seat and fall into the place. Quackity sat at his side, Techno, Wilbur and Abby all cramming into the back. It was a bit hard for techno since he was built with a lot of muscle but having the little girl in the middle made things easier on the twins.

With a honk of Tommy's Red Mclaren, the blonde boy led the charge as he pushed into the car into drive and sped his way out from the ground and onto the road.

This night would be one for the history books.
————————————————————————
Word count: 1,143

It's going down!!

Feedback is welcomed!
Don't forget to vote!

-Ever