࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

Just do it

╚ ———————————— ╝

TW// Self-Harm/Suicide mentions

Tubbo was going to kill him. His dad was going to kill him. Wilbur would, Ranboo would, maybe even Techno. But yet, he felt no remorse. Tommy looked at the broken piece of metal he had managed to snap off the bed frame, it was originally supposed to be a weapon but now it was his own downfall. He tugged at his red jumper, it was covered in dirt, small amounts of blood and hadn't been washed for days now— he thought maybe four or five.

The police force was in shambles trying to find a way to rescue Karl but so far their only option was to hand over the kid and yet, Dream was too hesitant. It drove Sapnap insane and watching the spitfire lose his temper was very entertaining. Purpled had been in once in the past few days to do paperwork with lawyers or some shit because he was going into witness protection. Tommy wanted to kill him.

The red of his fabric covered the red of his skin and lucky for the teen, no one had come into his little space to pull him to interrogation so no pressure was put onto his arms. Satisfied with his creation of lines for today, the blonde pulled down his sleeve and hid the metal scrap under a pile of rocks. Having no one to talk to sucked. Tommy loved to talk so this became his own personal hell.

He would annoy the officers the first few hours but they soon turned to not giving him a reaction which quickly silenced him. Dream would constantly be walking past and making sure the kid wasn't up to no good, only if he knew. For what Tommy had counted to be the tenth time that day, the captain walked past him watching him intently. The blonde teenager wiped his nose on his sleeve as the two made eye contact, blue meeting green.

Dream stopped and turned to Sapnap and George, who were hunched over Goose's desk trying to find any way to get the librarian back. He sighed loudly, catching their attention.

"You alright, Boss?" Scott asked as he walked past, a coffee mug in hand. The blonde ran a hand through his hair before speaking up, his voice filled with defeat.

"Tomorrow's the cut-off, I'm not going to let Karl die. We'll just have to do the trade for the kid."

"You're serious?" Goose asked as he watched his old friend's face turn from stress to relief. He could've sworn the hot head would cry at the news.

"I am. He's an innocent civilian who got caught in the crossfire, I would be doing the same if it were anyone else. Partner or not." He sighed once again before looking up at Scott, who sat at his desk watching. "Contact that number and tell them we'll do the trade"

"On it"

"Thank you" Sapnap breathed out. Everyone turned to him, George wrapping an arm around him. Tears of relief fell down his cheeks. He was going to get his fiancé back. "Thank you, Dream"

The captain simply nodded before turning to Tommy, who watched silently from his dark corner of the holding cell. He hadn't said much in the past few days and rejected any food and water offered to him. It barely looked like he had slept either. He simply shook his hand as he sighed into his hands and walked away.

He clearly wasn't happy but the blonde knew that the older man would be damned if he let another die at the hands of the Watsons. He had lost someone close to him, he wouldn't let Sapnap go through that pain again. The thought of seeing his family again filled him with hope. Nearly a week and he was yearning for his Dad and Wilbur's hugs.

Tommy's eyes found those of a certain blonde, a smirk playing on the officers lips with a small nod. The teenager nodded back with a smile.

He squeezed his eyes shut as he brought his knees to his chest, completely ignoring the fact that Dream had began watching him from a distance, and let out a small sob. Punz and Puffy looked up from their desks and at the kid, the older woman standing up and making her way over. The blonde captain stopped her in her path, denying the boy any comfort.

"I'm coming, Dad... Wilbur..." he sobbed quietly but loud enough that the woman and man across from him could hear. Puffy's heart broke as Tommy wiped his tears on his sleeve, in the end, he was just a kid.

──────────

Ranboo's eyes lit up as he watched the burner phone light up in front of him. He was currently in the elevator making his way up to his apartment. They had spent the day helping Sam in the storage room of the club and fixing Tommy's car with Wilbur since he wanted it to be ready for when his younger brother came home.

As the doors opened to his level, he closed them again and hit level 19, knowing that the Watsons were up there together.

"Hello?"

"We've come to agree to your terms" A Scottish voice spoke. Ranboo opened Phil's doors without knocking, the older man was about to tell off the boy,

"You're going to do the trade?" He asked, putting a finger up to silence the man. "Just so you are aware; this IP is untraceable so any foolery will not be tolerated by us"

"We know, we already tried. We will trade Tommy for Karl. Is he alive?"

"He is," Ranboo confirmed. Wilbur ran from behind the desk and stood in front of the taller teenager as he spoke. "Well, as much as he can be with angry people"

"Jesus... Name a time and place" The officer spoke again as he breathed out, the orphan boy could recognize that he was on edge and stressed out.

They nearly felt bad. Ranboo hadn't done anything to Karl apart from stand on the sidelines and watch as Tubbo took out his anger on the older male but he was also angry. They were the ones who took his best friend from him and even if he wasn't violent unless provoked, he sure as hell held grudges.

"I'll send them via message. If Tommy is in any way hurt, we will not hesitate to kill off the Librarian." and he hung up. Ranboo handed the phone over to Phil who began to type out the message. He hated being violent like that, even if it was just words.

Without any words being exchanged, the older blonde nodded to the young males and stood up, making his way to the door. The black coat he wore moved with each gust of wind he created. Phil turned and looked at his boys, who watched him silently.

"Let's go get Tommy back"

——————————————————————
Words: 1,161

Might upload again later tonight :))

Don't forget to vote!
Feedback is welcomed!

-Ever