࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

Betrayal

╚ ———————————— ╝

"GO!" Foolish screamed as he scooped Tubbo up in his arms, the boy bleeding out from a shot to the leg. Vurb's gang turned and began to shoot at the officers, Bee, one of his members, raining fire through a broken window.

Bullets whizzed around them, Wilbur and Techno returning the fire as Tommy ducked and swerved, heading for his car parked out the back of the house so he could get the car ready for his brothers. The other gang were returning their own fire. Bee, the same girl from before, ducked under the window and ran over to Tommy, firing off her gun in an effort to protect the kid. He thanked her as he closed the door behind him in a mad rush.

Maybe he should've brought her with him.

The blonde reached his car, Charlie's green one driving past with an injured Tubbo and Foolish in the back. Purpled not seen, unfortunately, he was already in the custody of the police, having them storm the back room the blonde teenager was in. Charlie gave a thumbs up to the teenager before speeding away to get Tubbo some medical help.

Ranboo was going to kick their asses when they got home.

Tommy clicked his car keys, the familiar sound of the car unlocking echoing out into the atmosphere. He reached for the door, a bullet going through his window. His breathing hitched as he looked up and came face to face with the very blonde who had gotten 'arrested' earlier. Anger grew within him.

"You were a bloody traitor! I knew it!" His voice was laced with venom. He should've trusted his gut. Purpled adjusted the gun in his arms, still pointing it at the younger teen to ensure he wouldn't make a reckless move.

"It's for your own good"

"MY own good?!" He spat "You're funny"

His face growing with anger, Tommy reached for his pistol, the one he was yet to use, and quickly positioned it to face the other teens face. Neither moved, it was either kill each other or play the waiting game. Whose side came first, they would have to wait and see. Bright blue eyes met dark brown, both fueled with determination and anger.

"Drop the fucking gun, Purpled!"

"You drop your fucking gun! It's over, Tommy!" The blonde spy threatened, he was over this little game of cat and mouse, where the fuck was his brother?

"I'm going to be the one to put the bullet through your head as soon as my brothers get here and—"

"Get on the ground!" A voice screamed out from behind. Purpled smirked widely as Tommy's eyes widened. It was game over for him.

An angry expression on his face, he raised his arms in defeat, Purpled, taking the gun out of his hand as Goose, an officer of the law, apprehended the teenage boy. The male cop told the blonde his rights without hesitation, shoving cuffs onto his wrists violently. Finally, they had a Watson in their grasp.

Goose marched Tommy towards a car, all the cops in range catching a glimpse of the kid and internally celebrated as Vurb's gang continued to fire, the leader himself having shot two cops already. Techno and Wilbur watched as their younger brother was shoved into a cop car, the door slamming as it drove off into the distance, giving them no time to go after him.

The twins looked at each other before bolting, the cops raiding the house. They reached the teen's car, hoping it was unlocked. Luckily, Tommy thought ahead and while in his reach for his gun, he dropped his keys onto the floor and kicked them slightly under the car. Wilbur reached down and swiped them, the two males ducking into the car and speeding away. Guns went off in the distance as they hit the road. Sirens echoed in the background.