࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

Jack Manifall

╚ ———————————— ╝

Techno, Tommy, Ranboo, Wilbur, Tubbo, Abby, Sam, Ponk, Jack, Sneeg, Foolish, Phil, Quackity, Bee, Fundy and Jimmy.

Those are the names of the people who will be going up to the old mill and hopefully taking down a purple bitch and a few others. Each was excited in their own way; some wanting revenge, others wanting mayhem and others wanting to show their rule over the law. Cars were being loaded and weapons were being prepared. The trap was set to take action in two days time and they were all ready for it.

Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and Jack had taken the trip up to the mill in order to reactivate the brunette's rigged bombs and relink them to his detonator as a backup. You never know when it'll get bad and it was always nice to have a plan B. It wouldn't take too long for the group to get them rigged up and ready to blow which was a bonus.

The sooner they were in and out the better it ould be. They couldn't risk getting caught by any police officers coming up to the mill and scouting out the area to ensure everything was good for their little trap. It was more of the Sleepy's trap for them now.

How the tables have turned.

The quartet jumped out of Tommy's car, the blonde turning off the engine and locking it as soon as Jack closed his door. The group trekked up the small hill and entered through a hole in the back, the bricks falling onto the ground. Just because it was a popular place doesn't mean it was in good condition.

The old planks creaked under their feet, the unsettling noise echoing through the abandoned building. Ranboo hated this place, always had. Out of all the places he didn't want to die, this place ranked at number one; the only good thing is the view from the hill outside. It overlooked the entire city and it was a gorgeous scene at night. The boy watched as Tubbo fiddled with the remote in his hand and took his phone out of his pocket.

Jack and Tommy went around yelling out the serial numbers for the boy so he could connect up the right ones. The brunette had designed an app with the help of Fundy which could only be accessed by the atomic boy that allowed him to control his bombs via his phone by their serial numbers. He copied down each number and letter as the youngest and oldest of the group repeated them.

Tommy climbed up the rotten stairs a bit; they weren't stable but the boy knew exactly where to stand that wouldn't cause his immediate downfall. He yelled down the two serial numbers from the two situated above, Tubbo happily copying them down. Ranboo watched from the gap in the wall. Since the explosion which burnt Tubbo, the grey-and-green eyed boy became very anxious when around bombs. Everyone respected them for not wanting to be close to them.

They simply watched as their friends did the job they came out to do as quickly as they could before anyone saw them. The cartel was unaware if the precinct knew that the bombs were still there but they were going to use them to their advantage. Jack turned and looked at Boo, a small smile playing on his lips. The boy smiled in response.

A sigh escaped his lips as he turned and headed back through the crumbling wall. The three friends behind him all looked at one another with concern. Tommy jumped down from the rafters, landing soundly on his feet and followed the taller teen outside. The cold wind hit the blonde's face as he entered the outside world, his eyes scanning over for his friend. He wasn't looking for very long, his eyes almost immediately finding the very person he was looking for.

They stood at the edge of the hill looking over the city; watching all the cars travel past on the highway. Making his approach known, Tommy crunched the leaves under his sneakers. Ranboo looked over at their friend and smile.

"All done?"

"Not even close." Tommy joked with a smile. "Jack's helping Tubs, I was just checking on you... you alright bud?"

"Me? Yeah, I'm fine"

"Didn't seem like it"

"Heh, my bad." the enby chuckled softly with no humour behind their words. The younger wasn't that stupid. He nudged the boy in the ribs gently, urging him to spill his guts and tell him what was wrong. Boo sighed, directing his gaze back out to the city. "I dunno, guess it's my anxiety? It's been playing up a lot lately."

"Have you been taking your medication?"

"..."

"Noah..."

"I thought I was better, okay? It hasn't been this bad for months, not since Tubbo and I ran from the cops... I'll be fine. I will make sure to take them when we get back and before we go to the trap on Thursday"

"Promise?" Tommy poked out his pinky finger. It was a childish act but the trio of friends took those sorts of promises seriously. Ranboo smiled, linking his paler pinky with the blondes.

"I promise"

A loud crash and yell came from inside the mill. The two friends outside let go of the other and ran to the wall, Tommy running in whilst Ranboo stayed next to the wall looking in. There, Tubbo stood with planks of wood right next to where he was standing and Jack was hanging from one of the rafters, yelling out a string of curses as he held on for dear life.

Tommy laughed and walked to stand under the man, holding out his arms waiting for the man to fall. If Jack were to fall without being caught, he could cause some severe damage to his legs so he had no choice but to let the blonde teen help him. He groaned, letting go of the planks and falling down three stories into Tom's arms.

He caught him with ease.

The bald man scrambled out of the teen's arms as soon as he was caught. Tubbo dusted off his jacket of all the dust the wood had caused from its collapse.

"That was humiliating," Jack complained as he picked splinters out of his skin, cursing under his breath at each one. Ranboo rolled his eyes and strolled into the room, taking Jack's left hand and beginning to pick them out with his long nails and gentler touch.

"Sucks to suck" Tommy laughed. "What even happened?"

"A plank under Jack gave way and the others just followed it. I only heard the bringing down of wood and immediately moved, lucky I did too. When I looked up, Jack was hanging from that rafter" Tubbo explained as he picked his phone up off of the floor, a new crack in the screen. He mumbled something under his breath.

"Fuck man!" Jack cursed out as the spilt-dyed teenager yanked out one of the bigger splinters.

"Sorry!"

"All done here then?" Tommy asked as he looked at his best friend, who only nodded in response. The boy clapped his hands and smiled. "Alrighty then, let's get back to the car and get home so Jack can go be a pussy somewhere else."

"Fuck you!"
————————————————————————
Word count: 1,231

Not long now... three chapters to go :]

Feedback is welcomed!
Don't forget to vote!

-Ever