࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

Please... Don't
Hurt me

╚ ———————————— ╝

"Hello!" Jack Manifold smiled as cheery and nice as he could as he approached the librarian. Karl looked up from the computer— he had too many overdue books— and smiled warmly as he turned his attention to the man with a buzzcut and white framed 3D-like glasses perched on his face.

"How can I help you?" His voice was warm and sweet, Jack almost felt bad... almost

"My friend needs some help over there but was too shy to come himself, do you mind?"

"Not at all, lead the way"

He stepped out from behind the desk and followed the man. It was dark outside, the boy was thirty minutes away from closing up for the night which meant that no one was around. They walked over to a more secluded part of the library, it was mainly just cooking books and sewing. A boy with brunette hair and black-rimmed glasses stood behind the shelf fiddling with what Karl thought was his black hoodie, red strips came down the sleeves and around the hoodie.

With a warm smile and moving his light brown hair out of his face, he approached the male.

"Hello! What can I help you with?"

The man in front of him looked at him in the eyes and smiled sweetly before pulling a knife from his hoodie pocket, Karl's eyes widened as he felt something poke into his back. Jack moved forward slightly, the unknown boy taking a step forward and grabbing the librarian's left wrist tightly.

"You'll need to come with us"  A smile across his face. Karl nodded, terrified for his life, the other criminal stopped and took at the camera. He pulled Karl towards him and placed the gun to his head and smiled before speaking his ultimatum.

"Tommy for the Librarian. You have one week or his corpse will be at your doorstep. We'll contact you" 

He shot the camera and pushed the brunette back in front of him and put the gun to his back once again. Bad led the way out and towards their car, shoving Karl into the back seat of the completely normal looking car. Jack jumped into the driver's seat, a knife-wielding man next to the brunette.

He was terrified. He wanted Sapnap.

As Bad bound his wrists together with tight rope, the two partners in crime chatted, Karl unable to focus on their words. He knew that Sapnap would look for him and he just hoped it would be sooner rather than later. He looked at his hands, tears threatening to fall, he knew that dating, let alone being engaged, to an officer of the law was dangerous because there was the chance that Sapnap wouldn't come home but never did the brunette think it would be his own life he'd be fearing for.

"I just wanna fucking kill him-"

"Language, Jack"

"Fucking English" The bald man complained as the other player with a knife between his fingers. He let out a sigh.

"Hey! Don't swear!"

"I'm gonna swear as much as I want you muffin head" he mocked. The glasses-wearing boy rolled his eyes with annoyance. Karl let the tears fall, his hair covering his eyes. His wrists screamed in pain.

"Please..." he begged, his voice soft.

"Shut up!" Jack yelled as he hit the steering wheel with full force. "Bad, please for the love of god shut him up!"

Now Karl knew the other's name. Bad huffed, hitting Jack in the back of the head before turning to Karl and shoving a black sack over his head. They weren't even going to knock him out, there was something planned. The two bickered back and forth as the librarian sat in silence, his eyes closed. He thought of his happy place;

He was sitting in his warm library at home, the heater was on and the room illuminated a nice warm yellow. Books and pages covered his floor, shelves and desk, a compass and pocket watch laid to rest on his old vintage, wooden desk. Shelves overflowed with books of all sorts of colours and sizes, some being stacked. A frame sat on the desk, two ravenette's with big smiles on their faces and their arms around the brunette. Two occupied chairs sat in front of the desk with no space between them.

Karl sat on Sapnap's lap with Quackity's arms around his waist, resting his head on Sap's shoulder. The brunette felt safe in the arms of his fiancé's, never having either hurt him. They didn't say anything, only basking in each other's presence and they held onto one another, the younger ravenette linking his hands with Q's.

Karl leaned into the touch and smiled. Sapnap kissed both of them gently on the forehead, the older ravenette letting out a quiet giggle which always made the other two male's hearts melt. They were his boys.

Karl was snapped from his thoughts, not realizing he had tears streaming down his face. The car doors opened and he was pulled out with no mercy, the person felt more mean. He couldn't see anything, only hear.

He could hear different voices. Bad and Jack were still there but there were four others, two were deep while another was calm. The fourth one he couldn't place. He was pulled around before his back hit a brick wall, a bruise was definitely going to appear. The sack was pulled off his head, a headache beginning to spark within him.

A man with pink hair crouched down in front of him, a knife sheath on his waist and a blade in his hand. Karl didn't know who the man was, but he recognised one of the others. A brunette with a beanie and circular glasses, with a deep breath, Karl looked up at the man with scars littering his face.

"This is the librarian?" The gruff man asked as he leaned towards the terrified boy. Karl leaned back into the wall, tears beginning to form once again as his breathing shuddered. "He's scrawny, I could break him like a twig"

"Leave it, for now, Techno" The blonde spoke from behind, walking up to the brunette and brushing his hand through his ruffled and knotty hair. Tear tracks stained his cheeks as he looked at the man with pleading eyes. If that was Techno and Wilbur was standing not too far away, this has to be Phil. "Plus, I'm the one who's going to stain his skin" His voice was full of determination.

Phil grabbed the boy by the chin and inspected him, the brunette let tears escape as he began to shake. The leader of the gang pouted sarcastically before tracing a soft thumb over the boy's cheek. Fear flowed through Karl's veins.

He wanted Sapnap. He wanted his fiance. He wanted his boy.

"Send a message, Ranboo, make sure that it's untraceable and it's a good one"

The teenager in the room nodded as he brought out what looked to be a burner phone and snapped a photo of the boy before running out of the basement. He didn't know where he was but he did know that he was in for a world of pain.

—————————————————————

Words: 1,208

Purpled most likely won't be returning unless he's mentioned, possibly in a future chapter but idk yet as I have no other plans with him. Punz may not be having anymore POVs either unless it's from Jimmy as I don't have any plans for him either.

Not me forgetting to post...

Don't forget to vote!!
Feedback is welcomed!

-Ever