࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

Family is a Strange
Thing

╚ ———————————— ╝

He slammed the car door closed, Tommy, jumping at his actions. Tubbo was usually a calm person with sadistic tendencies but never has the blonde seen him this angry. He's pretty sure he was calmer about Tommy being taken by police than he was now but, maybe, it was because he couldn't control the situation. At least then he had Karl as leverage.

The club was empty for once, leaving an eerie feeling as the time got closer to 1 am. Tubbo's hand was twitching, a worrying scene of Tommy as he feared what he was planning. The last time the boy twitched like this, Fundy ended up with a broken nose. It was deserved though.

As they entered the building, the Las Nevadas gang were sitting at the bar along with the blonde's family. They were either having an informal meeting or were waiting for the teenagers. The doors slammed against the wall, a victim of Tubbo's anger.

All the adults turned to look at the pair, Foolish raising an eyebrow as he watched his cousin walk over. Tommy ran ahead, passing the parcel to his father and was about to give a warning of the teenager's anger when he was interrupted.

"Foolish Gamers." Tubbo spat with a scowl on his face. Charlie sunk in his seat and closer to Quackity. The short brunette was someone you didn't want to be angry with you. "YOU have A LOT of explaining to do"

Foolish straightened his back and nearly looked offended. No one in the room but Tommy knew what was wrong and yet, he was too scared to utter a word about it. The man in the steam pressed shirt stood up from the barstool and tilted his head, a cautious look on his face. He nodded slowly and motioned his arm towards the elevator. The brunette shook his head.

He was doing it here.

"Care to tell me who my mother is?"

"I don't know your mother—"

"BULLSHIT" Tubbo screamed. The blonde was standing behind his father, a fair distance from either of his brothers. He was very fearful of his best friend when he got like this. Foolish looked confused, running a hand through his black hair.

The man was intimidating most of the time but his personality outside of work was generous and kind, always a warm smile. It probably didn't help that he wore a shark jacket with a hoodie most of the time, it was weird seeing him dressed nicely but he must've just finished a job and wanted a drink. Speaking of drinks, where's Sam?

The brunette chuckled, taking his satchel off and chucking it on the floor. Thank god those bombs weren't active. Tommy had the pocket knife and had watched his best friend put the gun into the bag so the boy was currently weaponless which seemed to be a highlight.

"Let me rephrase it for you-" Tubbo mocked, a dull expression on his face. Quackity turned to look at Tommy with a questionable expression but the boy only shrugged, scared to speak in case the nuclear boy targeted him as well. "—What happened to my mother?"

"She abandoned you and left you with Uncle Shlatt—"

"WRONG" He turned to look at the group of men, a look in his eyes. "Harvey. Get. Harvey."

Fundy and Charlie nodded, bolting towards the elevator to head to the infirmary. Leaving the Watsons, Quackity and the Smith cousins. Silence loomed over them, Foolish shifting on the spot. Phil decided to figure out what this was about, knowing that if Tubbo were to yell, he could handle it.