࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

Parents suck

╚ ———————————— ╝

TW// Homophobia, deadnaming & misgendering

If the police thought they could keep Bee in their custody, then they were strongly mistaken. As if Corpse would let his little sister stay in their protection and walls, it was laughable. The brother and sister combo were inseparable so the fact the pigs thought they could split them up was a hilarious joke. Bee was out of custody shortly after Tommy was.

Dream decided it would be a good idea to transport the remaining people arrested during the trade-off because "They would be busy". That was so laughable. During transport, Corpse and some members of the Las Nevadas gang intercepted the transfer and let loose Vurb's gang. The siblings were reunited and that was the happy ending, right?

Not in this story.

Not even two days later, the pair decided to go shoot up and scare a few citizens and they had a crack of fun. Of course, Corpse was still doing his drug dealing and Bee would practice her aim in the casino's underground armoury but all in all, they were happy. Usually, siblings don't get along well, right? Well, you've never met the husband siblings.

"Corpsie" Bee dragged out as she stood in the kitchen, the coffee machine was broken once again. If this thing breaks on her one more time she was going to throw it out the window and down something-odd levels to crash into the street or some random passerby.

"Dixie" Her older brother mocked her tone as he walked out of his room, his deep voice leaving the girl unfazed. She found it rather annoying but that might be because she grew up with him being a dick.

"Shit's broken again"

"Always is"

"Can we just get a new one? I'm sick of having to fight for a cuppa in the mornings"

"Cuppa? What are you? Australian?" The ravenette mocked, his sister sticking her tongue out at him as she shoved her pale and cold hands into her red hoodie pockets.

"Shut the fuck up"

"Someone woke up and chose violence"

"I always choose violence"

"True. There"

"Thank you"

Corpse walked away, he wasn't a fan of coffee. Bee was finally left to her own, watching as the machine poured out her liquid slowly. It was just taunting her now. Was it illegal to shoot a coffee machine?

There was a knock at the door, the gunman groaned as she reluctantly left her cup of hot coffee she had been waiting for all morning. Corpse poked his head out from behind the door, watching his brunette sister open the door wide to see a familiar face. Now, don't get Bee wrong, Fundy was her best friend and she adored his husband but if you interrupt her morning coffee, well, that's just a death sentence.

The older man pushed past Bee, the girl huffing dramatically as she closed the door and turned to the man.

"Come in why don't you?"

"Thanks"

"Jerk" The brunette muttered as she finally picked up her coffee and took a sip of the warm liquid. Tasted like heaven on her tastebuds, okay, now she would listen to the orange-and-white haired boy.

Fundy looked a bit distressed as he played with the ends of his black jacket. He always wore it and always had a white shirt underneath; the jacket was plain black with four different coloured stripes (orange, yellow, light blue and pale blue) on the chest. He, also, always wore a black square cap with three badges on it; one was a yellow smiley face, another was a gold pin with a handprint and the final was the transgender flag. Everything else was, also, black— jeans and his boots but attached to the belt loop of his jeans hung a small keyring-like thing with a faux foxtail and a chain.