࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

Enough is Enough

╚ ———————————— ╝

TW// Homophobia, deadnaming, misgendering & mention of suicide and sexual assault

His house seemed like a nightmare at the moment and it was times like this he wished he lived in Quackity's casino or Phil's club and other buildings like the rest of the cartel members. Of course, Fundy was the only one in the entire syndicate to not live within the vicinity of everyone else.

5up's five-seater truck was parked in the driveway as the poison expert pulled in beside it. He turned the key and sat in silence for a moment, taking a second to compose and prepare himself for the horror he will endure the minute he walked through that door. Fundy let loose a shaky sigh before reluctantly opening his driver door and climbing out, his boots hitting the paved driveway. He picked up his keys and waved at his neighbour. She was a senior and had no idea what the male did for a living, even though his face was plastering on every wanted poster you could find regarding the Las Nevadas Gang.

Everyone else in their small cul-de-sac of a street just steered clear of the two misters of house number 50. Fundy couldn't blame them; he would too. He approached the wooden door to the house, his keys jingling in his hand from the movement. He shoved them into the lock and swung open the door, his husband immediately pulled him into a hug and took him by surprise.

"Sorry" 5up whispered as he pecked the cheek of the older man. Fundy let out a forced breathy laugh and pulled his husband back, hands resting on his shoulders as they made direct eye contact.

5up was handsome in Fundy's eyes. He was everything the man wanted in a partner and more. He had beautiful curly hair which rested on the top of his head, the sides being trimmed back and he usually wore sweaters with a scarf. The two had met at a concert when they were both sixteen and a year later, they were together. Fundy was hesitant to tell 5up about being transgender but the man couldn't have been more accepting of it. It was also the first time they told each other that they loved the other.

"Hey," He brushed a hand over the younger boys cheek, him melting into the touch. "You can't control what they say. I don't want to be the reason you have an unhealthy relationship with them, okay?"

"But they make you feel like shit"

"Yeah... I'd go through hell and back just for you" his voice was soft because he didn't want to run the risk of Maddy and David in the other room listening in.

"You're so sappy!" 5up laughed as he pulled away, doubling over in laughter slightly. Fundy melted at the sight of his beloved's smile. "I love you" the brunette held his hand out for the other.

"I love you too"

He interlocked their hands as the pair walked into the warm house. Photos were strung up on the walls and the home was decorated nicely thanks to the younger male. He did so much for the pair and yet, Fundy could barely work the stove; if it didn't involve violence then he probably didn't know how to do it.

When they turned the corner and were met with the faces of Maddy and David Radish, the poison expert's happiness was flush away because he knew what was to come. He remembered having a conversation with them— if you could even call it that— where they bitched about 5up taking his last name instead of Fundy taking his. They claimed he had to because he was the female in the relationship when that was not even close to being true. Turns out they're those types of traditional fucks where they believed the female did the housework and the male worked.

All is Fair in War || SBI || Mafia AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara