࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

What do we do now?

╚ ———————————— ╝

Ranboo ran down the hallway, Tubbo close behind him as they ducked into an open closet. The taller teen grabbed their friend by the arm and they pulled him in, quietly and quickly closing the door. The spilt-haired kid held his friend close, one arm wrapped around the smaller boy and the other over his mouth in an attempt to muffle his breathing. Tubbo's breathing was being muffled by Boo's chest as he gasped for air, he was not made for running.

The two had never had to worry about the police until now, their identities now being known by the department. It was a major inconvenience for everyone.

The footsteps passed them, the two standing in silence for a few more minutes. Ranboo slowly took their hand off their mouth and placed it on their friend's shoulder, who looked up at them with big eyes. Silently, Tubbo pushed off his friend and slowly opened the closet door, looking around for any threats.

"Clear" he whispered as he took his friend's hand and both ran in the direction they were just coming from. They couldn't stay in the hotel anymore. Leaving their stuff behind, they ran into the street and got lost amongst the people. They followed the crowd, hoping that they hadn't left anything important.

Tubbo knew that there may be a few weapons up there, his trigger happy mind loving to have extra weapons with him at all costs, but they had the important stuff; their lives and Ranboo's notebook.

If the police managed to get hold of the tall teens' book, they would be screwed. Ranboo had the job of keeping note of most things, usually any jobs he may do with Tommy or Tubbo and he did his job well. Ranboo's free hand found the strap of their satchel and grabbed it tight, exhaling as the relief hit them.

You'd think that two kids like these two wouldn't be within a drug cartel and would be living normal lives; school, dates, crushes, but yet here they walked in a city that they knew too well, on the run from the police.

Each boy had a different story and reason for joining.

Tubbo's cousin, Foolish, was in the drug business from the start and when the teen found out, he wanted in. The older was hesitant but would bring him to a meeting he knew Tommy would be at so the two could talk, hoping the blonde would tell him 'no'. God, he was so far from right.

Ranboo was an orphan who never knew his parents, being left alone a few months after being born. He made attempts to find them but they were never successful. The other children and caretakers would treat him horribly just because he was different physically, he grew tired of it and at age 14, he had run away. The teenager had accidentally run into Techno and Tommy on the street, fearing for his life because he knew exactly who they were, he apologized profusely.

He was very surprised when they offered him a home. He knew what they did was wrong, but he was happy.

The street was buzzing with people, the sun high in the sky. Ranboo squeezed Tubbo's hand, his severe anxiety beginning to act up. Shit, his medication was in the room. Tubbo sighed as he realized, he squeezed back as he rummaged his pockets, maybe he had the prescription.

Upon realizing he didn't, the brunette pulled his best friend off into an alleyway and away from the people. Ranboo sank against the wall as he pulled his knees to his chest and hugged them, Tubbo sat beside him with a hand on the younger teens hand.

Ranboo had a good hold of themself when it came to panic attacks, having been on their own for so long. The brunette was just extra support.

The people outside the alleyway that would notice the kids just simply gave them a weird look and continued about their day, not bothering to check if they were okay. The split-dyed boy ran his right hand through the black side of his hair and sighed.