࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

Pacifist no more?

╚ ———————————— ╝

"Noah?" Puffy cried out, a smile finding its way onto her face. If she had been able to, she would've reached her hand out too but Jack and Ranboo's grip on the older woman was too strong. Boo's stronger than Jack's was. How strong was this kid? "You-You're here"

"Classic, mum" He huffed as he straightened his back once again. Tubbo taking a step forward to be side-by-side with his older brother. "So, turns out the boy I became the guardian of was my baby brother, y'know, the one you hid from me for eighteen years?"

"I'm sorry Noah—"

"That's not my name" Foolish shook his head, a disappointed scowl on his face. The woman looked up at him confused, her heart beating at a rapid pace— Puffy was conflicted in her emotions. "You may know me by another name though..."

"Foolish. Gamers" Tubbo mocked, swaying his head to either side as he said the two words. Just as the teenager spoke, the other teen's grip on the woman became stronger, her shoulder tensing as she let out a shaky breath.

"No..." She muttered, Jack's wicked smile only grew as he nodded.

Foolish looked down at his mother, thinking she looked pathetic and defeated. He relished at the moment, finally, he had the high ground. Puffy was Anakin and he was Obi-wan as he finally managed to win against the tyrant who was the woman who swore to protect him. God, his father would be so disappointed in his wife if he knew what she had done in his absence.

Ranboo began to get antsy, taking in a deep and frustrated breath as he made direct eye contact with his platonic soulmate. Never had the teenager wanted to kill someone but this woman had hurt both his best friends in more ways than one, he wanted revenge for them both. He was over the lies and manipulation, he just wanted Tubbo to be happy and Tommy to be healthy. In all honesty, Tubbo was scared of Ranboo, he had never seen him this way.

"Please—" The youngest of the group begged, looking down at the woman with an angry scowl. She knew exactly what he wanted. "—Can we kill her already?"

"Of course!" Foolish clapped, a smile on his face.

"What—?" Puffy breathed out, Jack's grip becoming tighter as the two restraining her dragged her more into the space and away from the street. Ponk led her into a trap. He was a traitor. She tried to kick back, pull away from the grasp so she could run for her car and flee.

Her shoes dragged against the floor as she fought the males. The officer's eyes widening as she watched her youngest son pull a gun out of his satchel and hand it off to his older brother before pulling out his own. Foolish put his left hand in his vest pocket and watched his mother try to resist. He glanced over at Tubbo, who watched on his a faint smile; he was getting revenge for himself and Tommy. No one— and he means no one— puts his best friend in a coma.

The brothers exchanged a look before cocking their guns and pointing them at the woman. She screamed out pleas, Jack letting out a laugh as the first gunshot fired, a loud bang echoing through the streets; dogs letting out howls. Blood poured, hitting the floor and splashing slightly onto Jack Manifold; who didn't seem to care. The second bullet was fired, a scream escaping Puffy's lips as Ranboo let her go, Jack, following suit as they watched her body fall onto the concrete floor.

Tubbo couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, smiling up at his brother who wore an undistinguishable expression. The brunette thought the boy was about to say he regretted it but he was quickly mistaken when the oldest of the group smiled down at the scene. Ranboo walked over the body and towards Tubbo, standing behind and wrapping his arms around the smaller's shoulders, which meant Boo had to bend down.

All is Fair in War || SBI || Mafia AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara