࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

Remember the name of
Tubbo

╚ ———————————— ╝

Tommy sat in the holding cell on his own. Dream insisted that he was to be isolated from everyone in the other holding cells, no one trusted him enough to be with others. He sat in view of everyone else, an eye always watching him.

Sapnap and Ant had spent the night at the office together, neither going home to their boyfriends. When Karl didn't answer his phone, he didn't think much of it and just left a message for the cute brunette. He didn't hold much stress over himself, he had walked out after Tommy's comment because he needed to cool down and the kid was shoved into a holding cell immediately afterwards.

Goose walked over to Sapnap, a saddened expression on his face. The ravenette looked at his fellow cop and smiled sweetly, hoping to make the other feel a bit happier.

Goose was a good friend of Sapnap's, they were in the academy together and bonded pretty well. Though the past year they had been busier, they always made sure to check in on the other. The other male cop had a hard time remembering certain things but he was as spunky and hyper so they cancelled out.

"What's up, Goosey?" He mocked, his friend always hated that name, light-heartedly of course. The dirty blonde male held a morbid expression on his face, his partner, Lazarbeam, would look over occasionally with the same expression. Sapnap straightened his back and became more serious. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry" He handed the boy a USB, the younger officer plugging it in immediately and playing it. Ant and George walked over, Sapnap turning up the volume as he watched the man he loved get a knife and gun pulled on him.

His eyes widened as anger boiled inside of him. They took his cute brunette. Karl looked terrified as Jack spoke into the camera with a maniacal smile.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL THEM!" He screeched at the top of his lungs, gaining the attention of everyone in the department. Dream walked over to see what the commotion was about, his eyes landing on the security tape.

Jack Manifold and Badboyhalo.

Jack had been wanted for multiple bombings and murders— working closely with the unnamed Atomic Bomber— and Bad, his partner, was the old friend of none other than Skeppy, an officer within their department. He dealt with the weapons mainly. Neither had been seen for over three months.

Tears formed in the ravenette's eyes as Ant wrapped his arms around him in an attempt to console the younger male. Goose looked at his hands, guilt flooding into him as he watched one of his best friends get hurt once again. Dream looked over at Tommy, who sat in the holding cell with a smug smile. He obviously had heard the commotion. The blonde stormed over to the teenager and pointed an accusing finger at him but said nothing.

They stared at one another before the captain walked off. Sapnap was a firecracker and he was about to go off. For the first time in three years, he let his temper out and knocked all the files and stationary onto the floor in one loud mixed noise. Tommy laughed to himself as he sat down again.

He knew his family and friends would come through.

──────────

Karl screamed in pain as Phil dragged the knife across his cheek, tears mixing in with the crimson. Phil merely laughed as his sons watched on, a new person with them. Techno's face was stone cold as he watched the boy scream out in pain and beg for his life, Wilbur's face staying neutral as he cleaned off his own knife from Karl's blood.