࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 ࿏

╔ ------------ ╗

Plots

╚ ------------ ╝

Techno watched as Tommy was dragged into his room by his twin brother, tears falling down his cheeks. His face stayed neutral as his father turned to look at his oldest. It was clear he was concerned.

Techno shrugged and went back to his book, ignoring all the yells and cries that came from the youngest one's room. Phil closed his eyes in an attempt to close them out, it hurt him too much to hear his son's pain. The pinkette found ease in tuning it out, he had to as a hitman.

When he heard his name, that's what caught his attention. His eyes were semi-widening, though it wasn't very noticeable, as he heard the pain his brother's voice was laced with when he said his name. He would be lying if he said it broke his heart.

Yes, the way his little brother said his name was hurtful but it didn't bother him. He knew deep down that he still loved his brother, he just never felt the need to show it. It only told him things he needed to know.

Having enough of the noise, he closed his book and stood up, walking out of the apartment completely. The door slammed behind him as he continued to the elevator.

He needed a walk, but he knew he couldn't go alone because of the bastards who patrolled the streets. They would recognize him immediately.

Techno debated taking Tango or Scar, but neither were his friends. He only had one true friend, Ranboo and Tubbo being more family to him. He sighed as he hit floor 5, a floor with rooms where associates could live if they had no home to go to.

He stood in silence. He wore casual clothing, no meetings were set for him and he didn't see a need as it was already noon. Just a basic red jacket with a white shirt, his hair was pulled into a ponytail and his scars across his face were exposed, not that he cared much. And, of course, he had his golden rings and an earring which was a golden chain with an emerald attached to the end.

The doors opened slowly, the pinkette walking down the hallway to room 16 and knocking. He knew the occupant was home because she was a night owl, usually doing their stalks then. Teddy opened the door, the older nudged his head to the side, silently asking them if they wanted to go with.

With a smile and soft shake of the head, she grabbed her coat, gun and quickly adjusted their glasses. With the wave of a hand in front of them, Techno led the way back down towards the lift. They stood in silence as it made its way down.

Teddy was a smart person who could hold themselves well in any combat situation. She was a master when it came to guns, catching Techno's eye within their first couple of months in the gang. She was quite clumsy and always rushed into things but either way, they always managed to get the job done.

They walked out onto the street, Techno pulling up his hood to cover his noticeable hair and face. He shoved his hands into his pockets, Teddy walking beside him. She smiled to themself, she always knew when something was on his mind.

"Okay, Tech, what's on your mind?" They asked, their voice only partially monotonous but with a hint of emotion. The pinkette laughed solemnly as they continued down the street, pushing past people.

The street was crowded for noon on a Thursday, with people getting lunch and shop owners running around doing their jobs. He kicked a stone with his shoe, watching as it slipped onto the road and got run over by a car.

"You always seem to know, Sad" He laughed, Ted laughing with him. They lightly punched him in the shoulder with a smile. She was part of the only few people who saw the man laugh or even show a hint of emotion.