࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

I can't lose you too...

╚ ———————————— ╝

TW// Mentions of self harm & mentioned suicide attempt

Sam placed a plate in front of Phil, the man looking up from his paperwork and giving the man a grateful smile. He was always looking out for his friend. The blonde pushed aside the papers and moved the plate over slightly, picking up the crockery that was sat with it.

It had been nearly three days and they were yet to hear anything from the police department and every hour their hostage became more and more battered. It was mainly Tubbo taking out his anger at losing his best friend and Phil's anger at losing his son. God help anyone who injured or killed either of Phil's boys, blood or not.

Since Tommy was taken from Phil, the man had not slept as he vowed to never rest until he got back his son. Bags were under his eyes yet he showed no signs of slowing down until he had his blonde son in his arms again. If he came back with even one scratch, he was going to kill someone.

The man was brutal when he wanted to be.

"Have faith, friend" Sam smiled as he sat down in one of the chairs in front of the desk. Phil smiled softly as he cut into the chicken in a quick motion.

"Tommy's strong, I believe he'll be just fine. It's the boy in our basement I worry about, it's all on that Captain that Wilbur hurt" He had a small laugh in his tone, the young man smiling also.

Sam saw Tommy as a son in a way, while the man was only seven years older, the blonde looked up to the former warden and when Sam had come to work with them in the club full-time after he was found out, Tommy was a pretty happy kid. They were yet to do any tasks together but the blonde was itching to get out with his friend.

The frontman knew that he would be home one way or another, and if he got involved was completely up to how the police captain would respond.

──────────

With Technoblade at his side and supporting his actions, the trigger happy maniac jumped into his best friend's car and hit the gas immediately. The red car was used to the shorter teen's size and was already adjusted to him, the seat farther forward. The brunette drove onto the road, keeping to the pace rather than causing a scene.

He felt bad taking Tommy's car but he had to get his anger out somehow. For the past four years he had always been there without fail and now, these past three— nearly four— days have been torturous. No matter how much Ranboo tried to console him, he couldn't control the twitch. His body yearned for a fight. His fingers twitched against the wheel as his free leg bounced, with a sick sadistic smile across his face.

Tubbo wanted to cause some chaos.

The brunette pulled into the side of the road where police worked. A crime scene made by Techno for the kid. The pinkette had been meaning to pick off a thorn in his side and well, unfortunately for Wisp, wrong place, wrong time. It sucks that he turned out to be a spy for a rival gang. He turned off the car and reached over to the passenger seat, picking up two pistols. He loaded them both and looked out the door, none of the idiot cops had noticed the bullet-hole ridden car on the other side of the road.

Tubbo let out a sigh of relief as he felt the weapon in his hand, his smile only growing wider. His identity was known and he knew it, why hide anymore? Opening the top of the car and popping out the top, his brown hair nearly covered his eyes but yet he managed to see perfectly. He lined up one of the firearms with the scene, making sure to barely miss. He only wanted to give them a scare.