࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

Best of 5

╚ ———————————— ╝

Bill tightened his headband, Aimsey tossed Tubbo a handgun, him shoving it into his waistband and scooped up the car keys which rested on the crate next to him. The trio was once again going out to cause mischief; it was their favourite pastime. It wasn't every day Billzo was in the city so they always made sure to do something together.

The brunette actor slipped on a black face mask and white bunny hat, the sides only reaching to their shoulders. Since they were a public figure, Aimsey had to be careful when causing some trouble. One wrong move and not only would they lose everything but the Watsons would lose their Hollywood spy.

A laugh escaped one of the three brunettes, slipping his black jacket on and walking past Tubbo. The other two followed behind him, high-fiving in the air. The city wasn't ready for what they had installed. In his satchel, Tubbo had a couple of homemade bombs, a dagger, a few rounds of bullets and, of course, a detonator. They were all high off of pure excitement. Bill was kind of hoping for a bit of homicide but he was just going to see where the night took him.

The skeleton boy jumped into the back of Tubbo's new dark green Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S. On the back window sat a sticker with a creepy looking radiation symbol. Aimsey looked at the middle child of the trio as he threw his keys off into the cup compartment and hit the start button. The movie star hooked her phone up to Bluetooth and jumped onto her Spotify, hitting play on the friend groups' collaborative playlist. As Highway to Hell started to play, Tubbo was the first to initiate the carpool karaoke.

The chorus started and Bill's voice was overpowering his close friends, all wide smiles on their faces. The older teenager hit his steering wheel as he sped down the road, only a few miles over the speed limit. They were causing chaos but they didn't want to get caught just yet. They passed by the L'Manberg park, the original camarvan sitting in the same spot it had since the first war; people oogled and awed at the piece of history. Granted it was in pieces because of the Manberg take-over and the other wars.

Wilbur knew everything about the L'Manberg war and fight for independence (or as history says; Independance). Tubbo knew a fair bit about the war, having visited places like Pogtopia, the Badlands, the greater Essempei, El Rapids (Which was now a wasteland) and Boomer Ville which all ended up merging into L'Manberg when the land was taken back and the president and his vice took over once again. Pogtopia lays dormant on the outskirts of the city, no cities near it as it's in the valley.

Techno knew more about the history of the Essempei Earth city, always talking about the Antarctic takeover. Tommy didn't know much, not having as much of an interest in history and instead only knowing what he is told by his siblings. Phil was the same except he knew more on the topics.

Tubbo turned into an empty parking garage, turning off the car. Jeremy Shada's voice died away and left Bill singing out the lyrics to Minutes Away solo, the older brunette giggled as the man didn't notice. The youngest of the group suddenly stopped, death glaring Aimsey as he picked up Tubbo's satchel off the seat next to him and exited the vehicle.

"Fuck you" He groaned as the other two got out and locked the car behind them. Aimsey kept giggling into his hand.

"I didn't say anything" Tubbo snorted at his friend's words, his noise echoing through the empty space. Bill groaned in annoyance, throwing the canvas material at his friend and shoving his hands in his jeans pockets. He totally neglected the fact he just threw bombs and a knife at the older teenager-- through Tubbo didn't seem to mind.