࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

Set Plans

╚ ———————————— ╝

Jack knocked on the office door to Philza's, the man calling him inside. The bald man opened without a second thought and was widely surprised to see Tommy by his father's side over Technoblade or Wilbur. Never did the blonde show any interest in his fathers side of the work.

Jack smirked at the teenager. He wore a scowl, a clear indication he had no choice but to be there. Phil looked up at the young man and smiled warmly at him, giving him a silent invite into the office.

"Shut it" the youngest groaned, glaring at the older man. He had his arms crossed over his chest and legs rested up on his father's desk— bandages sticking from under his shorts and travelling just under his knee. His injuries had healed very quickly and well. Jack was just thankful the boy was no longer in the wheelchair because he didn't know if he could run away anymore.

"What did you do?" He laughed loudly, the blonde only growing more agitated.

"Decided to pull apart Techno's bike with someone who he won't name but-"

"I'm not a snitch!"

Phil glared at his son momentarily before he turned to Jack, smiling and finishing what he had been trying to say. "-I think it was Tubbo but we'll see. What's up, Jack?"

Tommy only rolled his eyes and began to tap his fingers on his knee in response to his father.

"'Was walking past a few officers with Sneeg downtown earlier— Hiding our identities, of course— and heard them talking about Purpled." The man explained; the mention of the traitorous teen's name caught the leaders attention. "Now, they were apparently moving him to Outsiders City and are meeting him at the old mill in two weeks time to move him. Now, I get the feeling it's a trap but I thought I'd alert you of this information"

Phil hummed, leaning forward resting his chin on his hands. This information could prove to be useful, whether it is a trap or not. This could be their last chance to get revenge on the traitorous blonde who nearly cost him his son and he knew Tommy was itching for revenge. The father of three looked at his son, whose eyes were narrowed and showed that he was thinking.

"What are you thinking, Toms?"

"Dunno... Trap, innit?"

"How do you want to act?" Jack asked as he took off his red and blue glasses and held them in his hands. Phil tapped a finger on his chin and hummed again, deep in thought. The last thing anyone wanted was for someone to get hurt.

"Not sure just yet. I don't want to risk anyone's life or health, my people come first. Round up some people and get them to meet here at 8 pm and we'll discuss it as a family."

Jack nodded his head and turned to leave, closing the door behind him leaving the father and son in silence. Something was going to happen. Everyone in the syndicate held a big vendetta against Purpled and everyone wanted him dead, Tommy wanting to take the final blow and everyone was more than happy to help him. Never had the teenager wanted to kill someone so bad.

Tommy turned to look at his father, his blue eyes watching the blonde man as he tapped his finger on his chin, bit his bottom lip and stared at his wooden desk. No sound being made or words being uttered between either of them. Both were stuck in their own thoughts, debating the situation. This was definitely a group decision.

──────────

Everyone was bunched in the same room. It was the meeting room that wasn't used too often but it was the only one that wouldn't be too cramped for everyone. Most people who were in the Sleepy Boy ranks were present and anyone who was absent would be updated by their comrades. Different groups and gangs watched and listened intently as Philza relayed the information Jack had told him before allowing the young adult to speak for himself and share the information he knew.

They could all sense it was a trap but everyone in the room wanted revenge on Purpled and maybe even taking out a few other officers was sounding amazing. It sounded too much of an easy trap. Most were unsure that Jack was even supposed to hear this information and that they were to be fed something else. Everyone kept their opinions to themselves as they waited for Sneeg to explain the information he had heard that Jack had missed.

Fundy was the first to speak, holding up his hand so people knew who was talking. "So, what? We're going to avoid this? If the information is true and he's moving to Outsiders, it'll be a hell of a lot harder to kill him. I know we have Billzo and his gang out there but even then it'll be hard for them."

"Fundy's right-" Emma Langevin chirped up from her spot next to Corpse. They weren't very active on this side of the cartel but they were on the medical side. Harvey's assistant— if you will. "-either way, we have to take this opportunity. It's now or never."

Phil nodded his head as he listened to his comrades' opinions. He knew they were right, once he moved it would be a hell of a lot harder and while Bill was always up for the challenge, he didn't want to take the risk. The blonde stood up from his seat at the head of the table— some people sat but most stood. Everyone trained their eyes on him and watched as he straightened his back and folded his arms over his chest. All his children and his nephew sat either side of him with most of the Las Nevadas taking up the rest of the chairs.

"I agree wholeheartedly, but, you guys' health comes first. I want to ensure that you will all be safe, unharmed and will return home because we've already lost too many of our allies over this year whether they were returned to us or remain to be broken out. We're lucky we managed to get Tommy and Vurb's people back." He looked at the younger blonde and shifted his eyesight to Bee momentarily.

Technically, she wasn't part of Vurb's gang but was close with the leader so he allowed her to tag along to most of their adventures. Everyone surrounded nodded their heads with an understanding. Quackity piped up from his end of the table, gaining the attention of everyone around him.

"There's not many officers left, right?" Jack nodded from his spot behind Philza. "Right, we take a smallish group of people, just enough to overpower the police force. If I'm remembering correctly, Tubbo left his bombs in the mill. If he can get those linked up again and up and running, we have a defence if things go south."

"I do!" Tubbo yelled excitedly, bouncing in his seat as his hand twitched on the table. "I can easily get those linked up! I always make sure my bombs are waterproof so water damage is no problem, I'd just need to go there a few days before or a few hours and reactivate them and link them to my detonator." He explained with ease. The ravenette from before smiled with an evil glint.

"I'm happy to send in a small group. I won't be sending anyone in who doesn't wish to be involved so please, let Q or myself know if you wish to be thrown into the mix. Techno-" The pinkette hummed. "I'm putting you in charge of the group going, who you choose depends on what you think."

"Bench Trio is in" Ranboo blurted out, already knowing what his best friends would say. The blonde and brunette next to him looked at him with surprise. This was a first.

"You three are in" Techno repeated with a slight nod and straight face.

"It's settled. We do this. Emma, Harvey, I want you two to prep the infirmary in case of injury and for you two to send me a list of any supplies you may need" Phil ordered with a clap of his hands. "Two weeks, have teams ready to go by Monday."

"Let's kill a purple bitch" Tommy smirked.

————————————————————————
Word count: 1,402

Not long now :]

Feedback is welcomed!
Don't forget to vote!

-Ever