࿏ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

Gunfights

╚ ———————————— ╝

Gunshots rang as the old abandoned warehouse became even messier. Blood spilled and painted the walls as Wilbur laughed, the police had him surrounded but that would never stop him.

He jumped up from his spot, shooting at the police once again, shooting a woman on the left down as she grunted in pain. Her co-worker rushed to her aid, pushing his hands onto her stomach to stop the flow. He yelled for assistance as more officers joined the gunfight.

It was times like this he lived for.

Wilbur bolted for the window with a simple wave and middle finger, the glass smashing on his impact. The police inside yelled as he fell to the floor, he prepared for impact, landing on his feet and knee, left hand on the ground and right hand in the air with his gun. He quickly adjusted his beanie as he got up and ran for the woods, a car waiting for him inside.

He opened the passenger seat, climbing inside and shutting the door as the driver smiled and hit the gas. They sped out, flying past the police at a speed that shouldn't be allowed.

The chase began.

The police's red and blue lights along with sirens roared behind them as Tommy hit the gas. Wilbur laughed as his brother skidded a corner, leaving a trail of rubber behind.

The brunette rolled down his window, shooting off his gun in an attempt to lose them. Tommy leaned forward as his foot hit the floor, their car speeding up even more. They turned into the main road, flying past all cars as they honked at the brothers.

Tommy flipped off a few out of spite and for the mere fun of it. Wilbur retracted his body back inside and closed his window, the sirens still buzzing behind them. Fixing his hair and beanie, he smiled and opened his palm, Tommy understood immediately, handing him another round of bullets.

"Another bust then?" The blonde questioned as Wilbur shoved the golden arrows into his beloved handgun, it was a gift from their father. His hands were bloody and he had a few cuts, but otherwise, he was clean.

"Fucking pigs aren't they? Was just about to seal the deal too, hope they rot in hell the bastards" he complained before opening the window once again and shooting. The blonde in the driver's seat laughed as he swerved yet another corner.

The sirens began to slowly disappear the more they sped away and turned, eventually, Tommy turned into an alley as the cars drove past. After a minute or two, he pulled out and drove in the opposite direction as he headed for their base of operations.

Wil lit a joint, tucking it between his lips as he took a big puff. He offered to Tommy, the teen took his right hand off the wheel and grabbed it, taking his own breath in. He smiled as he passed it back.

"Dad's not gonna be happy" Tommy stated as they pulled into a dark and dingy alleyway behind a club. The music blared as people walked outside.

"Nah, fuck him, man"

"Wilbur"

"Don't 'Wilbur' me, Tommy" He threw the butt of the cigarette out the car door as he opened it, climbing out and shoving his gun back into his coat pocket. The blonde rolled his eyes as he followed suit.

The two entered the building, immediately being greeted by employees of the club and the gang. Sam, the frontman of the club, walked over with a smile. He held a white hand napkin in one hand and threw it to the tall brunette.