36 - I AM NOT A ________

As Sebastian sat in the compartment with Draco and his friends, he noticed The Daily Prophet on top of Crabbe's trunk which was still beside him.

''Crabbe? Can I have a look at your copy?'' Sebastian asked, pointing to the newspaper.

''Pff, nothing new there... although, as I said - things will really be changing,'' Draco scoffed.

''Hmm?'' Sebastian asked, flipping through the newspaper finally after months.

THE BOY WHO LIES?

The  front page immediately introduced Sebastian to the main issue of  everything

The front page immediately introduced Sebastian to the main issue of everything. He quickly scanned through the words, realizing that not everyone in the Wizarding World believed Harry Potter about Voldemort's return.

''Well, they're certainly tense. I'm sure people are divided about all this,'' Sebastian commented, turning the page.

''Any of those who believe that git... I just can't even begin to explain,'' Draco muttered.

''But why are they so sure that he's not back rather than he is?''

''Because no one wants to scare us- what, no, just. Listen,'' Draco said, getting closer to Sebastian. ''no one here likes this Harry Potter guy... not after this. Praise is all over him since the day he fought the Dark Lord. Have you heard about that?''

Sebastian shook his head, wanting to hear Draco's explanation.

''So Harry, being a baby and shit, just happened to defy the Dark Lord. There are theories about how that happened but I don't think anyone knows. Basically, his parents died tragically but he survived. He was taken to his relatives and I guess they didn't want the kid but that's besides the point. When he came to Hogwarts, everyone was on him. Potter's not even that smart! Yeah, he can fly decently, but you'll see me go,'' Draco explained and chuckled at the end, not being able not to give himself a compliment after telling Harry's story.

''I see...'' Sebastian replied, baffled by Draco's strange but somewhat true telling of Harry's story.

''But get this,'' Draco continued. ''last year, there was something called the Triwizard Tournament. Have you got it there?''

''No,''

''Basically, two other schools arrived and there were supposed to be three, as in Triwizard Tournament, champions picked to compete in some hardcore magic competitions with dragons, mermaids, and a maze. One of the Quidditch players of all time was picked - Victor Krum. Oh, he was just so amazing!''

 Oh, he was just so amazing!''