48 - Nickelback's ''Look at This Photograph''

Sebastian was determined to keep his profile low, lower than before,  not to let Malfoy get what he wanted

Sebastian was determined to keep his profile low, lower than before, not to let Malfoy get what he wanted. He applied the same rules with his interactions with Umbridge and overall behavior. He knew not to upset her or taunt her in any way. However, the first meeting was soon to arrive and Sebastian and his friends were more than nervous.

With the stressful excitement that the anti-Umbridge meeting was going to be held very soon, Sebastian left the Boys' Dormitory behind him to eat breakfast. As he walked inside the Ravenclaw Common Room, he noticed the students practically wrapped around the notice board.

There was a large sign pinned on the noticeboard. It covered everything else, being large enough to hide all of the notes and drawings under it. Sebastian feared looking at it, as the sign looked very important.

BY ORDER OF THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS
All student organisations, societies, teams, groups and clubs are
henceforth disbanded.
An organisation, society, team, group or club is hereby defined
as a regular meeting of three or more students.
Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor
(Professor Umbridge).
No student organisation, society, team, group or club may exist
without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.

Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an organisation,
society, team, group or club that has not been approved by
the High Inquisitor will be expelled.
The above is in accordance with Educational Decree
Number Twenty-four.
Signed: Dolores Jane Umbridge, High Inquisitor

''Is she actually mental?'' Dina exclaimed, having been standing next to Sebastian the whole time. ''we can only meet if there's... THREE of us?''

''Without her notice, yeah,'' Sebastian replied, still focusing on the part that discussed Quidditch and the one about group organizations.

The Quidditch practices had been going quite well and the first game of the season would be held very soon. Of course, he didn't expect everything to go lightly.

''I suppose someone's talked,'' Sebastian added. ''no way Umbridge doesn't know.''

''There was that really stuck-up Hufflepuff boy...'' Dina wondered.

''Harry and the others must know too. They'll tell us what to do. Now I'm starting to wonder whether doing this was a good idea after all,''

''Of course, it was! This isn't just about studying. It's more than that,''

''Well, things are still shit with Quidditch. I'm sure she'll shut down that soon as well,''

''Let's not give her a reason to...''

''I may be stupid to say that... but with all the things happening and all the stuff I have to worry about... I'd rather not deal with Quidditch games right now,''

''I thought you enjoyed them!''

''Of course, I do. I just can't concentrate on anything when Malfoy and Umbridge trying to see whether what's in my pants is actually mine,''