55 - Start a Riot

Dolores Jane Umbridge (High Inquisitor) has replaced

Albus Dumbledore as Head of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-eight

Signed: Cornelius Oswald Fudge, Minister of Magic

People at Hogwarts took no time to learn about the occurrences that took place between Dumbledore, Harry, Sebastian, The Minister for Magic, and his Junior Assistant, two Aurors, the High Inquisitor. Of course, Sebastian was asked far too many questions the next day. His head was pounding already.

As Sebastian walked together with Dina to the Entrance Hall, they overheard Hermione, Harry, Ron, and Ernie, a Hufflepuff boy, with them.

''Just avoid everyone. Let's go eat and disappear for the night,'' Dina said as they walked to the Great Hall.

''Oh, I expect she really fancied herself sitting up there in the Head's office. Lording it over all the other teachers, the stupid puffed-up, power-crazy old-'' Hermione said.

''Now, do you really want to finish that sentence, Granger?'' a voice called from behind the door. ''Afraid I'm going to have to dock a few points from Gryffindor and Hufflepuff.''

''It's only teachers who can dock points from houses, Malfoy,'' Ernie replied.

''Yeah, we're prefects, too, remember?'' Ron added.

''I know prefects can't dock points, Weasel King,'' Malfoy said. ''but members of the Inquisitorial Squad-''

Sebastian, hoping to avoid seeing Malfoy, slid back on the Grand Staircase, watching everything from above.

''The what?'' Hermione asked back.

''The Inquisitorial Squad, Granger,'' Malfoy replied, showing a small tiny silver 'I' on his robes.

He then continued to explain the power given by Umbridge and that he could take away points. Of course, he couldn't just stop there.

''So, Granger, I'll have five from you for being rude about our new Headmistress. Macmillan, five for contradicting me. Five because I don't like you, Potter. Weasley, your shirt's untucked, so I'll have another five for that. Oh yeah, I forgot, you're a Mudblood, Granger, so ten off for that,'' he continued.

Ron instantly took out his wand and Sebastian noticed Dina take out hers next to him.

''Dina, stay back,'' he whispered.

''Oh, make me,'' Dina hissed back and marched downstairs.

Ron was pushed away by Hermione, telling him to stop. Draco instantly applauded Hermione's behavior and began walking upstairs.